What's new

Surveys that give you products instead of money

Well, I do not like working for products, but this does not mean I have never worked for product. I have not done surveys for products but I have written articles and reviews for products.

I have done a lot of survey and got paid but I experience something else when I joined eToro survey I was paid with gift card and not with cash anymore , and I find it hard to sell out my gift card , that's why I dropped out of it

Some survey dosnt pay out with cash instead the pay through gift card card which I find it difficult to redeem

No company would give you product for your opinion because the reward they give for a single survey is not even worth any product

I would like to accept the product if it is going to add value to my life. but I would rather receive money because I have some other things I need personally to buy.

Yes, I've actually come across a survey sites that reward participants with valuable ebooks in place of money but it is relatively optional.

When it comes to surveys, I'm not a huge fan of them. In fact I would rather pass on them than do most of them. The main reason is because I can never find anything that pays enough. It's just not for me. But, when I do surveys on my own, it's because it's for a product I want to test out. Any survey that can result in me getting a product, is what I look for, because it at least guarantees me something of more worth.

With that being said, do you know of any survey sites that pay in products instead of cash or gift cards?
I do not know of any site that offers products / gifts / gift cards in exchange for completed surveys. I only know about money, which pays you and you can easily withdraw it. I would also be curious if there is a site that offers gift cards or other products in exchange for completed surveys. :)

When it comes to surveys, I'm not a huge fan of them. In fact I would rather pass on them than do most of them. The main reason is because I can never find anything that pays enough. It's just not for me. But, when I do surveys on my own, it's because it's for a product I want to test out. Any survey that can result in me getting a product, is what I look for, because it at least guarantees me something of more worth.

With that being said, do you know of any survey sites that pay in products instead of cash or gift cards?
Although most of paid surveys websites that have seen so far doesn't pay one with products, but something related like a voucher, airtime and others. Most of these surveys pays in cents.

There are a lot of surveys that offer this but you'll have to be domiciled in a particular location to ensure that the deliveries get to you.
Sites like Swagbucks, toluna, yougov, livetribe all offer this.

I have not come across surveys that give rewards in the form of products and not in cash. Apparently, such websites will be giving put product equivalent to the amount worked for.

I don't really have interest in survey because no matter what they might give as a reward I may not actually be interested because I know it won't really be something reasonable for me to have interest.

Actually I have not comes across any survey site that offers out product instead of money because I believe such products that will be offered can not meet up to the needs of individuals on the platform.

I don't really like working on surveys. Each time I read threads on surveys, I always try to give it a try but I an always disappointed at last and that is why I stopped working on surveys.

So in Israel there are some surveys who pay you purchase vourchers if you get enough points to cash them out. You can purchase many things by using those vouchers code at the stores as of: Fast food, clothes, housewares and more!. It takes around a month or more to cash out the vouchers and the surveys sometimes might kick you out if you aren't the one with the conditions and descriptions they are specificly looking for. Unfortunately the surveys company requested my real ID photo and details which is unacceptable! so I didn't cash out :(.

I've done many surveys that send me products. They are not from a specific site.
You just have to learn which ones are more likely to have a product to test.
I have received candles, dog food, cat litter, blender, vacuum and so much more.
Once you've used the product they expect feedback by the way of another survey
or a discussion forum.
Depending on which site you use these would be found in a very high paying survey for very little time.
And of course, much better chances in the US.

Even if the original research site was for a particular country and most of it was a scam, you've never come across a research site that offers products or merchandise instead of money for research.

Milieu Surveys does, but it's only available in a few countries in Southeast Asia. It offers gift cards for grocery stores or fast food restaurants.

I have never come across any of such survey sites which will give you products and not money. I think these sites are just scams because why someone would give you anything for free?

I have not tested many more survey sites, so I don't know if any sites pay through products instead of real money, but if any sites apply this payment through products, it is just a trick to attract users' attention and not at all for our financial freedom.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back