Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to surveys, I'm not a huge fan of them. In fact I would rather pass on them than do most of them. The main reason is because I can never find anything that pays enough. It's just not for me. But, when I do surveys on my own, it's because it's for a product I want to test out. Any survey that can result in me getting a product, is what I look for, because it at least guarantees me something of more worth.

With that being said, do you know of any survey sites that pay in products instead of cash or gift cards?

No I don't really think so, there is no faucet that gives you product instead of money, no such does not exist, but some people will still include such pakedge in there plans to convince people to join their website, in the end it will turn out to be lies upon lies it's not true and can never be

I have never come across any survey sites that gives you product and goods instead of money for participating is survey, even they original survey sites are meant for some certain countries , and most of them are even scam.

I think many people would also like to be paid with products for surveys but I am yet to see such site that does that. They'd rather pay low than give out company products.

I have never had any good experience with survey works. So i tend to loose interest on them. Tho i hear there are actually legit survey out there that really pay. I was saw one survey that claimed to pay with gift cards and you could also exchange the points for other products as well

I am not aware of surveys that give products instead of money, but I am aware of some survey sites that do give you free giftcards. Obviously, such survey sites are only useful for people living in 1st Tier countries like U.S.A, U.K, or Canada. Other countries might not get benefited by such survey sites, unfortunately.

When it comes to surveys, I'm not a huge fan of them. In fact I would rather pass on them than do most of them. The main reason is because I can never find anything that pays enough. It's just not for me. But, when I do surveys on my own, it's because it's for a product I want to test out. Any survey that can result in me getting a product, is what I look for, because it at least guarantees me something of more worth.

With that being said, do you know of any survey sites that pay in products instead of cash or gift cards?
I am not so sure , but I think triaba does that. They give options for you to use your points to buy products on an affiliate website connected to them.

It would have been better if survey site work for us in west Africa,but most people living in Europe enjoy survey site so much and most of them earn from it as a living.

I have not done surveys or worked on survey sites that gives products instead of cash or gift card except only one survey platform that both pays cash of one wants or eGift card. Don't know the name now

I am not arguing with you if the survey platforms that give product instead of money is the best or not, I want to ask, how you are sure if the product will come. Well, for me survey platforms are no go area for me as my region is mostly not included.

Yes we all know that service can be two-sided yet again money whilst of being or you gain products while serving but in this case either of them I think at the end of the day it is still for the culture

I do not know of any of such website and I believe that it is even better to pay me in cash as it won't be easy selling the products I receive.

Well I have not come across those surveys yet but I'm not ruling out them being out there yet so I'm here for some other infos from people as it's a good initiative

This is more like an attempt to cheat the survey participants as so many of them won't be able to sell the products that would be given to them as reward.

I believe this scheme is an avenue to scam people or let me say participant because there wont be an avenue where they will be able to sell off their product, I prefer survey sites that gives money.

I don't really know such surveys that give you products instead of cash. That would be really great, such would also encourage me to do the survey. Those which pay through cash are not great because they will expect you to reach a certain amount to withdraw, yet they are so irregular.

I don't really know such surveys that give you products instead of cash. That would be really great, such would also encourage me to do the survey. Those which pay through cash are not great because they will expect you to reach a certain amount to withdraw, yet they are so irregular.
I think even those who would pay using certain products would still require your to accumulate points till a certain limit before redeeming it.

I haven't come across any survey site like that, but if it actually exists, then it is really good. It's far better than getting paid peanuts for services I render.

In my locality, the kind of surveys that pay with products or gifts are mostly network marketing companies like neo life. They request for information from outside members and provide products in return as a means of advertisement

Since all my time of doing survey I have not seen any survey platform that do survey and give it's members products as a gift. The least they do is go pay you your money in either paypal or gift card

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back