What's new

Survey Sites that give you higher paid options

Definitely there are survey site that pay good amount of money to their members and some of them are dabble survey, zap survey, eureka survey and so many others. You can make money on the ones I listed there

Currently most survey sites pay their members within the same price range. I don't really fancy being part of a survey site because they all pay less than the effort you put in.

All through, I've been having negative experiences with Surveys. It is either the survey is not allowed for lower tier countries or the mode of payment is unfavorable. Most of those survey site I come across tend to use the PayPal, which is restricted in my settings.

Are there any survey sites out there that give a lot higher paid options? I normally hate on survey sites, because they usually don't pay out a lot and most of the time aren't worth it. But, there has to be something that can work out there, that actually pays you good money, and maybe you can get some free products in return. Does any survey site like this exist?

I am working on an application that offers between 0.30E - 1E per survey, and the minimum payment is at 3E. You can also receive 3 surveys a day of 1e each and you have made the minimum payment :) more than that I have not seen or heard until now.

Check these survey sites, although they put restriction for some countries especially in Africa
  1. OneOpinion. Average earnings: $2.03 per hour. ...
  2. Survey Junkie. Average earnings: $1.57 per hour. ...
  3. Opinion Outpost. Average earnings: $1.50 per hour. ...
  4. i-Say. Average earnings: $1.01 per hour. ...
  5. MyPoints. Average earnings: $1.01 per hour. ...
  6. Swagbucks. Average earnings: $0.89 per hour. ...
  7. Toluna. ...
  8. InboxDollars.

I don't think such sites exist even if they exist is definitely a scam sites. You can not earn more than $2 after completing a survey. If you come across sites that pays higher than $2 it's a scam site

I don't really know if there is any survey site that offers a high pay. I don't work on survey sites because most survey sites do not support low tier countries like mine.

If you are not from American or European country then don't waste your energy in surveys site because lot of effort after also they are not paid good amount to other country users so my opinion on these survey sites are just time wasting.
If you are not from American or European country then don't waste your energy in surveys site because lot of effort after also they are not paid good amount to other country users so my opinion on these survey sites are just time wasting.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back