What's new

Survey sites - are they all good?

Some survey site are annoying such that they do not even care to give the participant any reward when they are not amount first categories,and not all pays

This is the reason why it is not good to rely on paid survey as a way of making money online. it can be very hard to make consistent income with paints away as you can easily get disqualified along the way or when you finish partaking in a survey.

Some survey sites, after collecting our data, says "sorry, no survey is available for you", or some other silly reason. I feel bad about it.
It feels very bad. That's what happens to me, it's very frustrating after collecting all your information and no surveys for you. But you can try paidera.

Smile. This was the message I always got when I started out newly with surveys. I remember how glad I was when I first earned $10 on a particular app back then.
The reason why you're getting such messages is because there are information that's required for each particular survey and what you supplied didn't meet that. Cheer up, you'll definitely get more.

If you are from a developing country, it's best to avoid surveys. People paying for the information have no need for our data as we are not their major consumers and as such, irrelevant.

I have heard that if you are based in the US or Canada, you can earn up to $20 per survey. If that is true, I think surveys are one of the best ways to make money online.

Some survey sites, after collecting our data, says "sorry, no survey is available for you", or some other silly reason. I feel bad about it.
That's the most painful aspect of the issue, after collecting our data and wasting our precious time in filling the survey question, they will say the survey is not available for us,

There are really so many survey platforms out there where one can make some reasonable money, but it is rather unfortunate that they don't accept members from all regions or countries. So, I don't have any experience when it comes to the issue of survey platforms. And I don't think all are good.

This is my biggest gripe with survey sites which is why I never attempt a survey that is longer than 10 minutes. In the past I spent 30 minutes filling one in and then been kicked off right at the end. It puts hell in me. Also a survey will be shown on a site as being 5 minutes long but when you get into it you find it is much longer. I usually abandon those.

This is my biggest gripe with survey sites which is why I never attempt a survey that is longer than 10 minutes. In the past I spent 30 minutes filling one in and then been kicked off right at the end. It puts hell in me. Also a survey will be shown on a site as being 5 minutes long but when you get into it you find it is much longer. I usually abandon those.
It is actually a course for concern,because most od the times what you are expecting is not what you will eventually get,but there are some criteria that these survay site usually set for participants to follow.

After getting paid and after one month of survey website advertiser do chargebacks after getting statistics means your efforts are gone for nothing. This is kind of cheating.

No they are not collecting our data. For you to participate in any survey they will first ask you some questions to know if you are qualify for a survey. That is not collecting of your data but asking questions to know if you are qualify. The surveys you do is the collection of data and they pay for that.
Are you sure these survey sites are not collecting our personal data? I have worked on a few survey sites for a little while, and every time they asked me all my family data, like my family, annual income, children, my parents, everything. If they are not collecting our data, then why do they ask these stupid questions?

You can get the best survey sites from this thread, make sure that the quality and number of surveys that exists depends on your profile and country.

There are some of them that are just a complete waste of time because they are going to make you to spend all your day in the website without making anything meaningful.

Actually I cannot say that all the survey sites are good, the goodness of a survey sites is when your region and location can participate and earn from it that might determine whether it might be good or not.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back