What's new

Survey sites - are they all good?

Ramees

Nov 3, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Some survey sites, after collecting our data, says "sorry, no survey is available for you", or some other silly reason. I feel bad about it.

Try Triaba, it's not that way I have cashed out $10 and presently on $5, you only get screened out when you attempt the survey late, hours after the invite has been sent to your email.

This is my biggest gripe with survey sites which is why I never attempt a survey that is longer than 10 minutes. In the past I spent 30 minutes filling one in and then been kicked off right at the end. It puts hell in me. Also a survey will be shown on a site as being 5 minutes long but when you get into it you find it is much longer. I usually abandon those.

This is my biggest gripe with survey sites which is why I never attempt a survey that is longer than 10 minutes. In the past I spent 30 minutes filling one in and then been kicked off right at the end. It puts hell in me. Also a survey will be shown on a site as being 5 minutes long but when you get into it you find it is much longer. I usually abandon those.
If I manage to get approval on a survey site, with surveytime.io. They'll tell me that the survey will last 25 minutes. Do you know, I spend more than one hour on it and still get kicked out without a single peanut achieved from them. Its a total waste of time to me, that's why i don't give them my time again.

I have answered several surveys and they certainly ask a lot of personal data and at the end they say that it is not available in my country. I have been giving up surveys for a while now because there is no way to make a profit.

Survey sites are not all good because some will lead you to work for them and when it's time for payment you won't get paid.

Survey sites could really be discouraging. Most of them either tell you that you're not qualified or your country doesn't support the survey after a lot of time you've spent answering the personal details questions they are asking.

I don't consider survey site as good because of the restrictions they placed on some countries and region as if those places has nothing to offer.

Some survey sites, after collecting our data, says "sorry, no survey is available for you", or some other silly reason. I feel bad about it.
Haaa..... exactly.... this was actually what discouraged me from anything survey. Its looks like they lure you into giving out your details without fulfilling their promise.

Not every survey platform is worth it and not all of them will pay you in a reasonable amount of money for your time especially if you're not from tier 1 country.

No survey is hundred percent perfect. Even to some extent some survey Website will let you do some surveys fro like ten minutes before telling you that you are not eligible for the survey and it's always annoying

No they are not collecting our data. For you to participate in any survey they will first ask you some questions to know if you are qualify for a survey. That is not collecting of your data but asking questions to know if you are qualify. The surveys you do is the collection of data and they pay for that.

Personally, all I can tell you about supper website is that it depends on the location where you are trying to work with those websites because if you are in countries where they are not accepted there is no need for you to waste your time.

I don't know much about your the website I have been trying to understand how it works but I am not able to understand how it works maybe someone should explain to me how it works, I have tried so much but still don't understand it, is it available in all countries

Some survey sites pay higher in some regions than others while some others are not available at all. This is the situation I face every time with surveys. I have given up on all of them.

Yes, there are many genuine survey sites who are good and global. However this is a basic inherent issue with the server sites, that they need to ask us many questions and then only they will know, if you are eligible for the survey or not as surveys are very specific to a particular age, group, education and user type.

Not all survey site are good and that is just the truth. Some of them are just out there and willing to frustrate the hell out of you. Some of the good survey you can work on are dabble snd zap survey

Sincerely these survey sites are not really worth the time. They just give you task and surveys that are time consuming, and then end up paying you small.

Some of them will simply tell from the moment they noticed your ip address location that you're not qualified. That is fair. But most will still lead you on filling pre surveys for minutes only to then let you know you're not qualified

I have been disqualified from polls many times. The worst was when I struggled for 20 minutes and completed a survey and in the end he told me I was disqualified.

My favorite is the attapoll application, it only filters my polls that I can qualify for. So far I have withdrawn 20E in 2 months from the polls ... I do nothing but complete 5-10 minutes some surveys on the phone. Profitable for me. :)

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back