What's new

surf-frenzy.club REVIEW: SCAM or LEGIT ?

I don't think I will partake in such, the owners are just after cheap traffic, you end up wasting your time earning nothing.

Payment #2
Thanks

SurfFrenzy 02.png

Operation date: 02 Oct 2021 03:17
Operation ID: xxxxxxxxxx
Operation type: transfer
Amount: 1.37 $
Comment: Payment from Surf Frenzy

Post automatically merged:

Payment #5
Thanks

SurfFrenzyRev 05.png

Operation date: 08 Oct 2021 09:25
Operation ID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Amount: 3.75 $
Comment: Surf Frenzy Revenue Shares Week 1

Payment #6
Thanks

SurfFrenzyRev 06.png

Operation date: 15 Oct 2021 10:19
Operation ID: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Comment: Surf Frenzy Revenue Shares Week 2

Payment #7 (Revenue Shares)
Thanks

SurfFrenzyRev 07.png

Operation date: 22 Oct 2021 09:47
Operation ID: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Comment: Surf Frenzy Revenue Shares Week 3

Last edited:
All this different types of site we need payment of proof, I have registered for different site and it's end up been a different things and difficult at the same time

All this different types of site we need payment of proof, I have registered for different site and it's end up been a different things and difficult at the same time

why do you post spam? you have so much proof of payment in the topic! look a little higher and you will see the proof of payment and that the site is legit.

why do you post spam? you have so much proof of payment in the topic! look a little higher and you will see the proof of payment and that the site is legit.

You are correct. Site was legit and it was paid since 1 year without any issue.
But now its both site has closed due to Admin illness.

Admin updated message in site as below:

Admin Unwell

It is with sincere regrets that I have to announce that the sites are closing with immediate effect.​

I have now returned home from hospital, where I was on oxygen for my stay there.​

There are a lot of you that will know I was seriously ill about three years ago, but made a good recovery and was able to start up these sites.​

However, over the last two weeks my health has gone downhill again and I really do not feel that I can continue with the sites any longer. I plan spending my time with my family.​

I am deeply sorry for any losses that you may incur, but I am not in a position to refund monies at this moment in time. If I start feeling well enough I will look into possible refunds of long term memberships, but I can make no promises at this moment in time.​

Once again, thank you for the support that you have shown and please accept me apologies for the closures.​

Maintenance Mode Description - Sorry but we have now closed the sites.​

I think he's closed the site.

Am not really convinced with the get paid by clicking or watching videos platforms. Most of them out there are actually fake sites demanding money from their members.

A lot of PTC sites out there are all fake and scam, you can only earn cool cash on PTC sites by investing and if you invest the company might runaway with your money.

You have done well by bringing the above earning platform to the notice of the members of this forum, but it is rather unfortunate that most of the PTC platforms these days are scam which has made it look as if there is no legit PTC platform any more. Thanks for sharing though.

I don't usually pass judgment on a website right away; I prefer to stay for a while and listen to what others have to say before forming my own opinion.

I am satisfied with the payment proof pasted on the post , how many days or months will it Take for a member to reach the minimum pay out , if it takes up to a month before reaching the minimum pay out, then it's not worth it.

I am satisfied with the payment proof pasted on the post , how many days or months will it Take for a member to reach the minimum pay out , if it takes up to a month before reaching the minimum pay out, then it's not worth it.

Please check the the earlier posts.
Site has already closed. Admin has already informed to its members before closing site.
It was paying good. But unfortunately site closed.
Better move to some other site.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back