What's new

Super easiest way to get free legit traffic.

Empire

KIcking Around!
1000 Posts Club
Jul 29, 2018
USD
$4.3000USD
Biznotes
Traffic, a word in itself isn't it. We all want traffic we all want to get big and famous. Well, no idea about famous but you do get what most other people wouldn't think.

So, you own a simple cat and you want to get people to see your cat and yet you do not want to pay $500 to $100K for paid based traffic. Free is what you after right? then what's the simply easy way to get traffic do you think?

And then it comes to time, free means you need to work on it and takes damn long. Well, some have time and others don't. But after years, still, no traffic, what you doing wrong. or maybe you doing it right but traffic does not like what they see.

Thoughts?

I would imagine the easiest way to get traffic is to look at what your target audience is already doing. For example if you're selling arts & crafts it's probably a good idea to look at advertising on Instagram where it's all about photos.

You could also look at sharing links to content on other forums if you operate a blog or something related to a specific topic. There is also the option of getting lucky. This gets overlooked quite often but sometimes people can just get lucky and being discovered by one person creates a snowball effect.

I think ultimately the easiest way is to advertise on platforms where you know your audience is already at.

by hard promotion, as long as you want it for free, you have to work hard for it and do manual promotion yourself, for example sharing in forums, communities and even discord servers

Build a large following on social media and start promoting your content on social media. This is the best free and legit method to build traffic on your site. However, you need a large following

The easiest way to get traffic if you are not the type that wants to go through the route of paying for one is to create Facebook groups or to joine as many groups that are related to your niche as much as possible to make your contributions.

SEO is a free method (as long as you are doing yourself), to get free traffic. However, it takes time to show results. Once you do seo, your site will start earning organic traffic.

Yeah anything free really has a price to pay to get it done. You will require the long hours working on the free traffic platforms like the Facebook group pages and other social media pages if you're going the free way. You must have good contents all the time to make this work

Even in the free method of gaining traffic to a website, the webmaster need to work hard to create quality contents, advertise through social media sites. Assemble group of people on a particular page via facebook, instagram, or WhatsApp and engaging them based on different aspect of productive things, then gradually introducing the main niche to lure many to his or her site.

That's just it, if you really want to promote your website to get the best of customers for your sales then you shouldn't consider free traffic as what you get would be of lower quality

The most legitimate ways to get free traffic to your website, forum or blog is by utilising the several social networks that we have such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp and Snapchat.

I actually waited for the super easiest way as you said,but you did not pinpoint it out,to generate traffic,you either use social media or provide affiliate service or you can pay for it.

There are several ways to get free traffic to either your blog or your affiliate marketing offers. Some of the best ways is posting on popular forums such as Quora and Reddit.

I be the easiest way to get free traffic in your website is when you many followers on social media, that is one way you can get free traffic on your website.

Getting the fee easy legit traffic or what we actually know as organic traffic that are not fake traffics are by using the advantage of Facebook groups on to post quality and clean contents that people will like to attract them to our site

Traffic, a word in itself isn't it. We all want traffic we all want to get big and famous. Well, no idea about famous but you do get what most other people wouldn't think.

So, you own a simple cat and you want to get people to see your cat and yet you do not want to pay $500 to $100K for paid based traffic. Free is what you after right? then what's the simply easy way to get traffic do you think?

And then it comes to time, free means you need to work on it and takes damn long. Well, some have time and others don't. But after years, still, no traffic, what you doing wrong. or maybe you doing it right but traffic does not like what they see.

Thoughts?

The only way to get free, legit traffic is to market your blog or your website on social media networks. Traffic exchangers can seriously harm your site because they might send bots to your site, as far as I know. Therefore, good traffic comes with hard work only. I would never recommend anyone to buy traffic.

Thoughts?
That's what some blogger don't understand. We want free service but we are not ready for the stress and work involved.

I always advice that people who are having sites should not be used to the term of free traffic. You should also know that all traffic have origin so you should work for it.

Some people use traffic exchange site to build traffic. If you are doing this, you should stop immediately beause traffic from traffic exchange is just a number,

Getting the fee easy legit traffic or what we actually know as organic traffic that are not fake traffics are by using the advantage of Facebook groups on to post quality and clean contents that people will like to attract them to our site
So what you are saying in essence is that using social networks to try and build your traffic is actually the best way for one to get organic traffic on their website.

I think a lot has been said back and forth on this forum about the best ways and means to get traffic to your platform I think you should just go through some of the thread in this section to get the best.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back