What's new

Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, I'm sure we've all tried to look at the sun just to see what happens. I've never properly looked at it but I have made a few glances at it (especially when I was wearing sunglasses) when I was younger. It's a pretty stupid thing to do really because it's not at all good for you.

I always worship the sun god daily in morning and on solar eclipse day too. Sun can damage your eyes for looking more time so avoid that and use cooling glasses.

Many times, I sneeze a lot when I look into the sun, thuogh I am a sun person it makes me sends waves of fast air through my mouth :)))

The danger is in the fact that your retina doesn't have nociceptors (sorry if misspell), which transmit the pain message to your brain in other part of your body. This mean you do not feel the damage the sun can do to your eyes before it's already too late. Because, well their's no warning..

Yes of course especially when i was a child i remember when my sister always asking me to stop looking
to the sun and saying that's very bad for eyes :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back