What's new

Summer-money.online Reviews: Scam or Legit?

It's always good that you're very careful with some of these websites. I have come across many of them and they're all scam.
I have not work on some more money online review before so I can't really say whether it is legit or scam but reading through people's review you can be able to get the right information on this question.

I'm glad you have given us the red flag about making a research before making any investment. Such platforms are not reliable. Like money-doublers kind of stuff. Only the greedy ones will lose a fortune to them.

I'm glad you have given us the red flag about making a research before making any investment. Such platforms are not reliable. Like money-doublers kind of stuff. Only the greedy ones will lose a fortune to them.
Due to your research making have you found out whether it is a scam because to me I've just seen this for the first time never know whether it is a scam or not.

I have not work on some more money online review before so I can't really say whether it is legit or scam but reading through people's review you can be able to get the right information on this question.
I always go through people's comment and reviews about any particular platform before I sign up on it because I don't want to waste my time.

This doesn't very convincing though so I would advice to stay away from such sites and just wait it out for or join the trusted ones, also this shows we should always do our research prior to any

you really need to be careful about some of these platforms because they will end up wasting your time I will not make any amount of money with them

All you have just done is too give us an overview of the website and not a review as to whether they are actually legit or a scam. I think this sounds too good to be true.

Its very good that one need to very careful when investing in any platform because scammers is everywhere, before investing you should make sure that website legit.

I know life is a risk but we are taught risk minimization,one needs to be careful, because this is looking like a oonzi scheme,ones beating twice shy,I do not engage in that anylonger

The question always is that have you tested that particular site if you have not tested I believe you will not have a better understanding or knowledge to share with others on that particular site so I believe when you test you will know more better about it.

The question always is that have you tested that particular site if you have not tested I believe you will not have a better understanding or knowledge to share with others on that particular site so I believe when you test you will know more better about it.
Most of these sites and stand so you have to review the site very well and also make research on them before you invest in it and not to lost your money.

NB. I am not an admin of this site , make you research before investing.

Minimum deposit: 1$
Maximum deposit: 1000$

Payment method : perfectmoney, payeer

Referral commission: 7%, 2%.

Interest rate increases after each hour
110% after 24 hours
115% after 24 hours
117% after 24 hours
120% after 24 hours
Well all I can simply say about this summer review of yours is that they are a high yield investment program. And you're trying to get people here to risk their little money only tomlose it to these type platforms for nothing

I want to commend you for making efforts to present an online earning platform here. You did not tell us if you are a member of the platform or not. I must say that one should be very careful with this kind of platform as 110% sounds too good to be true. I am not discouraging anyone but just my view.

110% after 24 hours
115% after 24 hours
117% after 24 hours
120% after 24 hou

Your post was actually not a review on the platform. I would advise you guys to always stay away from anything that is high yield investment programs, it always never ends well
Exactly. He didn't give proper information on the subject or even payment proof to back it up. Most of these things are mostly scam most of the time

Waoh. That interest rate and it's increasing geometric value is so interesting. The thing about sites like this is that if you don't get in at the early stages, you might not be that lucky anymore.

I don't normally visit sites that I will ask to pay a certain amount of money to earn. I don't know about this site can you explain abit further or show us a payment proof.

110% after 24 hours
115% after 24 hours
117% after 24 hours
120% after 24 hours
This is crazy friends. Let's be cautious of the kind of investment we are planning to delve into cos we might loose more than gaining. Get rich quick business are been flung everywhere right now because it's the moment for that.

When the poster suggested you should study before investing on the site, I believe he was implying that there is no assurance, so know what you're doing. When the poster suggested you should study before investing on the site, I believe he was implying that there is no assurance, so know what you're doing.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back