What's new

Summer-money.online Reviews: Scam or Legit?

Josemendez

Graphic Designer
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
NB. I am not an admin of this site , make you research before investing.

Minimum deposit: 1$
Maximum deposit: 1000$

Payment method : perfectmoney, payeer

Referral commission: 7%, 2%.

Interest rate increases after each hour
110% after 24 hours
115% after 24 hours
117% after 24 hours
120% after 24 hours

110% after 24 hours
115% after 24 hours
117% after 24 hours
120% after 24 hours
You should tell us what is expected of us to meet their... Are We performing done task, or we are using our money to invest into the site... Give us more info...

You should tell us what is expected of us to meet their... Are We performing done task, or we are using our money to invest into the site... Give us more info...
It is a high risk investment Platform where you can invest your money and get back profit in days , hours , minutes ,etc . The post is a review on the site , and people are to give their feedback on what they think .

There is little details on what you expect us to make research on. You your self have you made any investment on this plathfrom and how has your experience been so far.

It is a high risk investment Platform where you can invest your money and get back profit in days , hours , minutes ,etc . The post is a review on the site , and people are to give their feedback on what they think .
Ooh... Thanks for responding as quick as possible. In this case u are yet to invest into the site? because investing to get back money with profit in hours and minute looks sketchy...

Ooh... Thanks for responding as quick as possible. In this case u are yet to invest into the site? because investing to get back money with profit in hours and minute looks sketchy...
Yeah . I have not invested and I don't have plans of investing. The thread is for those who takes their chance with high yield Investment. I don't believe in earning through them .

I think it's even cleared when the poster said you should research before investing on the site that's to tell you there is no guarantee so know what you ate doing.

I'm glad you have given us the red flag about making a research before making any investment. Such platforms are not reliable. Like money-doublers kind of stuff. Only the greedy ones will lose a fortune to them.

Last edited:
I don't think this is a good way to do a review of a company. If you can't do a proper review for a company it's better you don't post it at all. This is half information as far as am concerned.

110% after 24 hours
115% after 24 hours
117% after 24 hours
120% after 24 hours
This is a HYIP sites and its good to be careful and to make a lot of research before investing into anything like this because I have been a victim twice and will never fall victim again.

110% after 24 hours
115% after 24 hours
117% after 24 hours
120% after 24 hours
Are you investing on the website already? If yes I would advise you that if you get paid for your investment, don't invest back or you make investment with an amount that you will not been in pain if you loss. Because most hyip websites might coma as legit at first but later turns to be a scam.

Without reading more about the platform I already know it's a scam because I'm very sure that no real investment platform all over the world will pay you 120% with your investment.

110% after 24 hours
115% after 24 hours
117% after 24 hours
120% after 24 hours
Have you invested already in this investment site? I suggest if the investment site is new join there but exit immediately when you make withdrawal because if you will be late in investing there will be no more withdrawal.

Your post was actually not a review on the platform. I would advise you guys to always stay away from anything that is high yield investment programs, it always never ends well

Have you invested already in this investment site? I suggest if the investment site is new join there but exit immediately when you make withdrawal because if you will be late in investing there will be no more withdrawal.
I have not invested in the site and I do not see myself Investing in the site. It is for those who are into HYIP Investment . You are right by saying it is better to join early.

The more lucrative the interest rates, the mores suspect it becomes. I really don't have faith in this one. I really doubt its ability to give the investors the huge amount of interests state there.

Write your reply...summer money review scam or legit
Well as for me I can't say is scam neither legit because I have never come across any of it but it also depends I think it might be a good one

The review is for those who are interested in Hyips which are well known as very risky. It is not a company review and honestly, between the time it was posted and now, there is a 110% chance that it has gone scam.

You are advertising a high yeild investment program here? Because all I can see all over this post of yours is a HYIP platform that is about making some innocent people here get scammed

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back