What's new

Suitable budget for small home based business.

What is the best minimum budget to start a small scale business?

• Total voters
There are several factors to consider when starting a business even if it's a small scale business..one takes a look at the market ,the environment and so on..those are the criteria that will determine how much budget will be prepared
I completely agree with you on this that when starting up a business there are several factors that needed to be considered but out of all these factors what takes prominence is the amount of money that you have to start up the business.

Actually if you're going with the option that are listed in this topic I believe that going with the amount of $500 is far more better because he looks more rough being available or suitable for you to start up your own business.

I think $1000 can start a good small scale business .But the size of capital for starting a business depends mainly on the kind of business and other factors like environment, economic condition and the entrepreneur himself.
This suitable budget for small phone based business maybe $1000 or less with these you can be able to start any small-scale business in your comfort zone.

A suitable budget for a small home based business will all be dependent on what type of small home business you're intending to go into. That will determine the suitable budget for it

A suitable budget for a small home based business will all be dependent on what type of small home business you're intending to go into. That will determine the suitable budget for it

Exactly, this is what it should be because when it comes to any kind of business, it's very important that you know what that business takes before you start it up to avoid unnecessary mistakes.

Exactly, this is what it should be because when it comes to any kind of business, it's very important that you know what that business takes before you start it up to avoid unnecessary mistakes.
The best suitable budget for small home-based business that can be enough for you to start up your business and your comfort zone will be $1000 or less this will be able to start up a good business for you.

You can always start up a suitable home business with $1000 as long as you are able to have a good business plan for you to invest the money in and actually dedicate your time to growing the business for you to succeed.

You can always start up a suitable home business with $1000 as long as you are able to have a good business plan for you to invest the money in and actually dedicate your time to growing the business for you to succeed.
You are very correct. Planning is very important in every business that we do, when we do not plan a business very well, we plan to fail in such business within a short period of time.

You are very correct. Planning is very important in every business that we do, when we do not plan a business very well, we plan to fail in such business within a short period of time.

I actually have a friend who thought that it's actually very easy for you to just start up any business that you want simply because you know about the business and he eventually did it but the business collapsed and failed.

I actually have a friend who thought that it's actually very easy for you to just start up any business that you want simply because you know about the business and he eventually did it but the business collapsed and failed.
Your friend that start a business and claim he knows much about it and the business collapsed actually knows nothing about the business. If you have a good knowledge on a business, it will not collapse easily.

Last edited:
Your friend that start a business he claim he knows much about it and the business collapsed actually knows nothing about the business. If you have a good knowledge on a business, it not collapse easily.

Well actually someone can really know about something without really knowing the secret of how that thing is done, that is exactly how business is because you will generally know the basic information about the business but the secret of how the business is run you would not know it.

That $1,000 is already big money for a home business because I can see so many here who are engaged in small business with a capital of only a fraction of that amount. Selling food items is one small business that requires small capital up to maybe $30 to $50 only.

I think it depends on the type of business that you want to go into.During the lock down we started a small farm of vegitable produce that takes 2weeks to mature,the capital was small though and to expand,we have to look out for a source of water and that would be where a substantial amount of money would go into.

That $1,000 is already big money for a home business because I can see so many here who are engaged in small business with a capital of only a fraction of that amount. Selling food items is one small business that requires small capital up to maybe $30 to $50 only.

Well, over here in my country with the high rate of inflation, there is absolutely nothing that $30 to $50 would be able to start up for you all in the name of business.

Well, over here in my country with the high rate of inflation, there is absolutely nothing that $30 to $50 would be able to start up for you all in the name of business.
You can be able to get at least $1000 for small home business this will be able to run a small home business smoothly.

I think the best budget you’re using to start a business will only depends on you as in how much you have.Your best might not be the best for other people.Some people might use $2000 to start a business you’re starting with $500

I think the best budget you’re using to start a business will only depends on you as in how much you have.Your best might not be the best for other people.Some people might use $2000 to start a business you’re starting with $500

Exactly, it's all about the amount of money that you have at hand and willing to start a new business for yourself. If you have more than $500, I don't see anything wrong with using it.

The minimum amount i think one can start a small scale business a home depends on the type of business it is one wants to start actually and also on the value of the dollar to their local currency

The minimum amount i think one can start a small scale business a home depends on the type of business it is one wants to start actually and also on the value of the dollar to their local currency

Exactly, it's the nature of the business that you actually want to start that would determine the amount of money you need for it because when it's a business that requires more than $500, you can't start it with less.

Since it's home base, you should spend much not to attract thief's into your house, it's best to start small and maintain it till you know you can be able to establish a bigger business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back