What's new

Suitable budget for small home based business.

What is the best minimum budget to start a small scale business?

• Total voters
I think $1000 can start a good small scale business .But the size of capital for starting a business depends mainly on the kind of business and other factors like environment, economic condition and the entrepreneur himself.
A suitable budget for small home-based business is $1000 that'll be enough to start a small home based business that will be very lucrative if invested in the right business.

You would have to let us in into what tyoe of small scale home based business you're intending on getting into. Depending on your country's exchange rate, that will also give is a better idea if the estimated cost you should have in mind for it

Personally as far as I'm concerned I believe that when it comes to setting up any new business and knowing the amount of money that is required to set up that business every major part of it is dependent on the kind of business you want to set up.
Yeah, that means there is no set limit amount that everyone should have. You just need to sit down and make your plans. It is through planning that you will know exactly how much you need to start any type of business.

Yeah, that means there is no set limit amount that everyone should have. You just need to sit down and make your plans. It is through planning that you will know exactly how much you need to start any type of business.

It's actually a very good thing that whenever you want to start up your business we have to plan very well and research about the business to know everything that you need to know about it in order to succeed.

You can simply get that suitable cost for such small scale home business when you make a research from similar businesses in the neighborhood around you yourself

You can choose to run a business in a small kiosk just outside of your house. You only need to know how much it will cost you to erect that kiosk. That shouldn't ebe too much I think

Starting a small business requires at least 500$ in savings. If you save 500$ you can easily afford the expenses at home and there will be no problem. Because today is the time of inflation, so the Budget should be 500$ from small business.

All people can't afford large scale business . Mostly want to start small business from home which is easy to start and handle. Houseladies or pensiones people usually like to start small scale business from home.
So what is the best Minimum budget ?
All people can't afford large scale business . Mostly want to start small business from home which is easy to start and handle. Houseladies or pensiones people usually like to start small scale business from home.
You would also consider the type of small scale business you want to run because not all the small scale businesses belong to the same budget range. Generally, a budget of $1000 should do.

$500 can be used to run a small scale home business.
But you have to consider the type of small scale business in view. majority of these businesses can be started with $500 as the minimum budget.

I may have seen and heard stories about people who started business for about $100 and is doing fine now so the minimum for starting a business is not a stipulated price, market forces should determine

It depends on your location, if you're in the Western countries $500 will be needed but here I think $300 can be able to help you establish a smaller business, it all depends on your location and the type of business you are willing to establish.

In my home country, the budget for a home business should be okay with $300. The money would go along way for establishing an home delivery services. Most especially, food.

Actually it does depends on your business proposals and how big you really want the business to be. I think no one can give an actual amount of money required because it depends on people thought.

Since we do not know the type of business you are interested , it would be advisable to have up to 1000 dollars. This will likely take you in any home business you would like to do in the future.

To start up a small business,it all depends on what the person that wants to start up the venture would need,if its an offline business of storage of goods items,he can decide to make use of his home as storage and then do delivery yo customers,$500 would do.

Smaller businesses that can be done by one or two person at home are not expensive. Mostly is something that can be start up with below $500. and on extreme rape cases the price might increase to $1000.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back