What's new

Suggest me a good survey site ?

I spent a while answering surveys in Paidera, I couldn't get paid because I got stuck with referrals. Since depending on that the payment amount of the surveys increases, the minimum withdrawal amount is $ 30. I saw a lot of proofs of payment that they posted on the site. You should read, maybe you are interested.
Is Paidera legit? I have seen it marked scam on some other platforms when I was making my research about it.

Is Paidera legit? I have seen it marked scam on some other platforms when I was making my research about it.
As I said, there they published proof of payment, but I did not charge for the referrals, in case it was a scam, they were sure to falsify the proofs, that can happen.

There are many survey sites out there you can look for, but it depends on your demographic, it plays a part securing a survey job for you or not. I will time you try surveytime.com with your computer. They always offer jobs everyday valued at 0.30 per survey.

As I said, there they published proof of payment, but I did not charge for the referrals, in case it was a scam, they were sure to falsify the proofs, that can happen.
But I saw proof of a member in fa Facebook group that's why I am saying it's legit . May be I saw a scam proof.

I always search to try new sites specially surveys and article writing. But these days I have more interest in surveys sites. But never of my bad experience with these surveys sites ,I hesitate to join new but still I wish to join.
I am currently working on a survey site PaidViewPoint which is easy and simple to use.
Answers are just like Opinions. Based on daily activities and general questions. so I am searching more sites like this.

Suggest me a good and easy to reply survey site!!
There are many survey sites and I advise you to use the onepoll site so that you can get from $ 3 to $ 10 per survey and the minimum withdrawal amount is 40 pounds

No it's legit. I am not working on the site but I know it's legit and paying. I have seen many proof on net.
That is good then, but I wonder where the misunderstanding stemmed from for it to have been called scam on that platform.

That is good then, but I wonder where the misunderstanding stemmed from for it to have been called scam on that platform.
Yes this thing is also confusing me. My colleague once showed me the proof of payment from that site so may be now it is scam but I was paying before

Yes this thing is also confusing me. My colleague once showed me the proof of payment from that site so may be now it is scam but I was paying before
I think I would have to find out more about the site just to be sure what the real position of the site is.

If you are from top tier country, then surveytime will work . You can also try Ysense

I approve, ysense is a top site of this kind, I warmly recommend it.
Yeah , but it is more suitable for people from top tier country ,less the survey won't come much

There are many surveys platforms that are legit,one of them is eurekasurveys.com,this has been an amazing and paying survey site that pay,the minimum cashout is $10 for some account and $15 for others.

I always search to try new sites specially surveys and article writing. But these days I have more interest in surveys sites. But never of my bad experience with these surveys sites ,I hesitate to join new but still I wish to join.
I am currently working on a survey site PaidViewPoint which is easy and simple to use.
Answers are just like Opinions. Based on daily activities and general questions. so I am searching more sites like this.

Maybe try kashkicks..they pay via PayPal

There are many good paying survey sites around,you can try Qmee,zap,toluna and eurekasurveys.com.All this are good paying site or rather app.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back