What's new

Suggest me a gaming paid to post site!!

Cash em all is not paid to post or write.You install app on Android phone Run games or apps for a minute or longer and get coins or points.Cash em all paid me $1.25 by PayPal.It is legit and paying and gaming related but not paid to post paid to write.
Ops, I'm sorry, I was wrong in interpreting the translation.... frogive me, but being I Italian, I thought here they meant also sites who play to paying.
However, therefore inherently to the subject about pay to write site, I ask: have you ever heard about Mylot?
Thank you.

I was once using two forums on gaming niche, one forum was specifically meant or minecraft users and another was for RPG. However, when I was posting on these forums, I knew nothing about these games. I learned about gaming by posting on these forums

The one I am currently use Now is Trendri. Though it is not a game inside but you get paid for every post you made on the website. The website has low threshold which about $4 before you can request for payout.

I've joined some exciting forums that is still living up to their hype up till this day. They've been a revelation since their existence, just like this forum. But this time i want to join a gaming forum, to share my gaming knowledge with other gamers with lots of experience to share with me. I love sharing experiences with what I love doing most with others and advance more with time.

do you mean to be a forum like bizdustry, just like gaming? To post about games etc? I haven't heard honestly so far and I don't think there is ... if you find any, give me a pm with him please.

You could get paid on swagbucks, you play online and you even tend to connect with others but you can only get paid through PayPal but that is not favorable for me because of my settings. Also, there is TCP gaming but I would advise you avoid that one because it is not genuine.

Bro I'm not sure you'll get that per se but why not consider the route of joining a good gaming community, write quality articles and sign up as an Amazon associate or affiliate. That way, you can get more money than being paid to post.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back