Sueldito.com-Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

NickFox

Acquaintance
Oct 18, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
WHAT IS Sueldito.com?
Sueldito is Platform to get Daily Passive Income from Virtual Real Estate without Making Tasks (but users can earn Free Coins by making Tasks to increase their amount of Coins - PTC Ads, Shortlinks, Offers)

LOGO

sueldito_logo.jpg

HOW MUCH CAN I EARN WITH Sueldito.com?
Earnings depend on Real Estate Class:

Cabin - 14.4 Coins/per day
Condo - 144 Coins/per day
Duplex - 1440 Coins/per day
Chalet - 14400 Coins/per day
Villa - 144000 Coins/per day
Maison - 288000 Coins/per day
Виды недвижимости.jpg
After registration users get 200 Coins automatically to buy Cabin.
Cabin gives 14.4 Coins daily passive income.
To get passive income you need once a day log in and click Claim my Coins and Turn on Production to renew daily passive income from your Real Estate + every day users can Claim 10 Coins Daily Bonus.
So, Minimum Daily Income (Cabin) is 14.4 Coins+ 10 Coins= 24.4 Coins

200 Coins= $0.02
Bonus claim.jpg

Current Production on.jpg

Current Production_of.jpg

HOW TO GET STARTED?

Click to join: Join here

Payment Method:
Payeer, FaucetPay

Minimum Payout:
$0.02 (Withdrawal is Instant)

Users can increase their amounts of Coins – Users can earn Coins in Earn Free Coins making tasks - Shortlinks, PTC Ads, Offers.
Having collected Coins, users can Upgrade Real Estate Class or to purchase Real Estate of more high Class.

Every day available:

Shortlinks from Bitswall - about 150 Coins
PTC Ads from Bitswall and Offers4All about 100 Coins
User can earn 250 Coins per day only making PTC Ads and Shortlinks

Proofs of Payment:

пруф выплаты_1.jpg

пруф выплаты_2.jpg

I must commend you for taking your time to make such a long review on the above earning opportunity. It could really be another source of extra income to some interested members. And the payments proofs above has really proved the legitimacy of the platform. But I am finding it difficult to register in the platform. I have used different browser but still same result. Each time I click the sign up button to register and the form comes out, it will suddenly disappear before I finish filling my sign up details. pls I need guide on how to successfully register.

I must commend you for taking your time to make such a long review on the above earning opportunity. It could really be another source of extra income to some interested members. And the payments proofs above has really proved the legitimacy of the platform. But I am finding it difficult to register in the platform. I have used different browser but still same result. Each time I click the sign up button to register and the form comes out, it will suddenly disappear before I finish filling my sign up details. pls I need guide on how to successfully register.

Ok. Lets do the following way - Write me your email (may be in PM) I shall create the ticket to support inside my Account and ask Admin to help you to register.

I upgraded my Property and have bought Next Level Cabin for 432 Coins using Coins that I have earned doing PTC Ads & Shortlinks.
So, my Cabin produce now 28.8 Coins per day.
So, be active, do Shortlinks & PTC Ads and you can buy more expensive Property quickly.
My aim now is to buy Condo for 4200 Coins
My Balance is now

My-balance.jpg

Upgrade-to-28-8-Coins.jpg

2021-12-19-215225.png

Post automatically merged:

I have bought Condo for Coins that I have earned from PTC Ads & Shortlinks

Profit form all classes & levels of Property is summarized

Finally I own 2 Properties - 2 Level Cabin that gives 28.8 coins per day and 1 Level Condo that gives 144 Coins per day

At all 2 Properties give me 172.8 Passive Income per day + 10 Coins Daily Bonus

You can buy any classes & levels of property
For example, if you own 2 Level Cabin it is not necessary for you to buy 3 Level Cabin at first - you can buy any Property class

Also you can get from 300 Coins up to 10000 Coins for Apps installing from Offers (TikTok & other Apps)

2-properties.jpg

2-properties-for-172-8-coins.jpg

Last edited:
What am scared of is not the business itself because it looks so nice. But am actually scared of Working tirelessly and not getting paid at the end of the day. Earning issues are common with this kind of websites.

Oh this is amazing. I recently signed up for an airdrop that would work based on this same idea of building projects in a community that would profit members who play the game.
Interesting one

Now I have 460 Coins per day + daily Bonus 10 Coins
This is about $0.05 passive income per day

my passive income is from 5 kinds of Properties:
Cabin Level2 (28.4 Coins) + Condo Level3 (432 Coins)

that means

Cabin (14.4 Coins per day) + Cabin (14.4 Coins per day) + Condo (144 Coins per day) + Condo (144 Coins per day) + Condo (144 Coins per day)

that gives 460 Coins per day

460-coins-day.jpg

One week later...

Passive income $0.09 per day

892 Coins are from 6 Condos (144Coins per day each) & 2 Cabins (14.4 Coins per day each)

892-Coins.jpg

new users are given Free 500 Coins to buy first Property

Free-500-Coins.jpg

Less than one week later....

Passive income $0.52 per day

(it is from 2 Cabin + 6 Condo + 3 Duplex)

5212coins-1.jpg

5212coins-2.jpg

in a week...

passive income $0.66 per day

37840560.jpg

in a week...

$0.80
passive income per day

(2 Cabin + 6 Condo + 5 Duplex)

8000-coins.jpg

houses-8000-coins.jpg

Last edited:
Well this looks really promising and I have also benefited from some airdrops which I participated in, but it is now in an alarming rate as the number of scam airdrops available is increasing daily. Please I will need to get a more concrete information on the legitimacy of this airdrop.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back