Successful Business you're owing

Aaron1

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Oct 30, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
For those who made a their business successful, which business you're own ?. Let share your stories with us so our new generation can follow you. Which business you're owing and what's your next pursuit ?

At the moment I have an online self development counseling business and a shop where I am selling my books and other digital content, maybe next year we will sell also physical content.

My husband and I own a small graphic design company. We have no offline presence, so we operate 100% remotely and always have. He's the graphic designer and I'm the support. The company's slowly gaining traction and is surprisingly doing far better since COVID-19 hit than before. While the local market is notoriously very, very difficult to crack because of the who you know culture, we've made peace with that and happily embrace the global interest we continue to draw. For some reason, we get the most interest from Germany and the US - not that I'm complaining.

Fantastic, I'm not running major business adventure, but I'm doing investment type. I love investing more on any rising Cryptocurrency coin, with an aim it will keep up its rising, for me to make a meaningful thing out of it.

Am currently have a poultry business that has about 500 birds capacity and i manage it with a staff
Wow, way to go! Five hundred is a healthy number. How long did it take you to reach that, if you don't mind me asking? My sister and cousin recently set up a chicken business and suddenly I'm interested in that space LOL So far, what would you say has been your biggest challenge?

Am currently have a poultry business that has about 500 birds capacity and i manage it with a staff
This is a good type of business , I believe with time ,you will increase your business.

I love agriculture so much. Have vegetable farm, i do large scale sugarcane farming. I also do banana farming. It's so profitable. Vegetable and banana farming does not require high cost of production more so banana is cheap to invest in. The cost for production for large scale sugarcane farming is a little bit higher compared to vegetable but its more profitable, thought it takes 18 months to mature. So you got to be patient.

I currently have a business plan which I think will have a lot of profit on it. I want to start delivering food for different restaurant in my community.. which I think will come in handy

Yes I have, am into piggy 🐖 and it's really cool and ready without stress but I can beat it with you that if you don't have money to run this things there's really going to be problem mostly the feeds and there injections in time of drugs when they deliver there babies

I currently don't have any business right now but I already have a business plan about selling diy crafts here in my local community because I see many people interested on buying good quality homemade crafts especially this coming valentines day.

Owning a business is not a big deal these days because it is encouraged by government. Youths have to learn to take risk and bring their ideas to live. While the government should play their part in ensuring that this is possible and these dreams come to live.

I do not currently own a business, as I have my job offline. I intend to set up a hairdressing salon near my office and hire professionals to start with the clients that each one has and the new ones that will come according to the quality of their services, I hope in a short time to have a stable business.

For those who made a their business successful, which business you're own ?. Let share your stories with us so our new generation can follow you. Which business you're owing and what's your next pursuit ?
For now i have a baking ingredient store where I sells flour , sugar, yeast , baking powder ,groundnut oil and all baking ingredients, thou it has not been easy to stabilize the shop, but i thank God business has been good lately.

My successful business is what you and I know so much but it takes some personal skills to run it and be successful in it. My business is buying and selling of gadget both online and offline. The one that pay my bill much is when dealing with used gadget like iPhones or some expensive android like that,I always make so much profit when a client order for one,but a lot of risk taken in my business as well. But you must be well trained to bee able to run it successful.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back