What's new

Successful Business you're owing

Currently, i dont own any successful business. I don't own any business at all. I hope when i finally to decide to go into business, it would be very successful like those of some business owners here.

I currently have a business plan which I think will have a lot of profit on it. I want to start delivering food for different restaurant in my community.. which I think will come in handy
This is actually a very good business when you have the resources to setup your delivery system because I believe that a lot of people don't want to stress themselves and getting whatever then they want in their location.

This is a good type of business , I believe with time ,you will increase your business.
A friend of mine is actually running a coffee shop and he's actually making good money from it but everything depends on the location of his business because the location of his business is what helps him sell very well.

I have never started a successful business before or been in a team of a successful business, the reason is because most of my business and concentration is online that's all.

I started my baking business with the money I am making from my farming business offline which has tremendously help me in surving during the time of hardship.

I have a gaming business in which gamers compete among themselves mainly for entertainment purposes. For now, the business is okay but I'm still thinking of expanding the business to A more suitable location.

For those who made a their business successful, which business you're own ?. Let share your stories with us so our new generation can follow you. Which business you're owing and what's your next pursuit ?
Personally about four years back,we esterblished an arm of our business which is courier services,it is a response to the delivery we normally face when we want to get our consumable products to our clients.
For those who made a their business successful, which business you're own ?. Let share your stories with us so our new generation can follow you. Which business you're owing and what's your next pursuit ?
Personally about four years back,we esterblished an arm of our business which is courier services,it is a response to the delivery we normally face when we want to get our consumable products to our clients.

Last edited:
Though i can't call my business a succesful business yet because it has not been up to my level and the taste I wanted the business tonbe and look like , but my business is doing well.
Currently, i dont own any successful business. I don't own any business at all. I hope when i finally to decide to go into business, it would be very successful like those of some business owners here.
i

Though i can't call my business a succesful business yet because it has not been up to my level and the taste I wanted the business tonbe and look like , but my business is doing well.

i
Well, i'm very sure that with time, hardwork, focus and dedication, your business would be able to satisfy to level and taste you want the business to be. Just have a little patience and things will work out fine.

I love agriculture so much. Have vegetable farm, i do large scale sugarcane farming. I also do banana farming. It's so profitable. Vegetable and banana farming does not require high cost of production more so banana is cheap to invest in. The cost for production for large scale sugarcane farming is a little bit higher compared to vegetable but its more profitable, thought it takes 18 months to mature. So you got to be patient.
I am into vegitable cultivation as well,and i would say that the business is very lucrative,it is something that yo can start with little capital and does not require lots of technique to cultivate.

I'm just gathering money to launch a profitable business. So for the time being, I'm still working and trying to find money for a business.

For now i have a baking ingredient store where I sells flour , sugar, yeast , baking powder ,groundnut oil and all baking ingredients, thou it has not been easy to stabilize the shop, but i thank God business has been good lately.
I believe baking business is a great one and if you put the right things in place you can make a lot of money from it. I know someone who does the business and she makes a lot of profit but it comes with its own risks.

Fantastic, Although I don't conduct significant business ventures, I do invest. Any rising cryptocurrency coin is my preferred investment, with the hope that it will continue to rise and allow me to derive value from it.

The truth is I have never owned a business, I believe if you have a business you are the one to answer the question, i don't really have experience on how businesses works.

The company's slowly gaining traction and is surprisingly doing far better since COVID-19 hit than before. While the local market is notoriously very, very difficult to crack because of the who you know culture, we've made peace with that and happily embrace the global interest we continue to draw.

I have been able to start two small business venture and both are doing perfectly well right now though I am still working in a private organisation to be able to boost my business

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back