What's new

Successful Business you're owing

For those who made a their business successful, which business you're own ?. Let share your stories with us so our new generation can follow you. Which business you're owing and what's your next pursuit ?
Still i have no business to handle, because I'm a student and I'm busy in my online study. But along with my studies, I'm learning trading skills and from the last few months i have invested more than 200$ and earned only 5-10$ profit.

To be sincere with you I currently don't have have any business I'm into but I have business plans for the business I'm planning ahead
And we both know that for any business to be successful you have to be financially stable and have experience or knowledge about the business

Having to own a business is great,even if your working under somebody try to aspire to own your own business.currently am into transport business and their is lots of profits in it.Am now aspiring to own a music business studio.

I have a business after trying for many years, I have a baking ingredient shop where I sells baking ingredient and also bake cakes and pie, I still want to expand it but the money situation in nigeria is not helping at all.

I don't have a business of my own but I have worked in a very successful business that I was into at a very early stage and so therefore I had some experience of what it takes to start up a successful business.

My successful business is what you and I know so much but it takes some personal skills to run it and be successful in it. My business is buying and selling of gadget both online and offline. The one that pay my bill much is when dealing with used gadget like iPhones or some expensive android like that,I always make so much profit when a client order for one,but a lot of risk taken in my business as well. But you must be well trained to bee able to run it successful.
This form of business is still one of the best ,there are many people who sells gadget online and they earn some few cash after they have sold the gadget, its just like affiliate marketing

Owning a successful business is not an easy task, I can't say for now that my business is successful but it's getting good and with time I will be successful in my business

Owning a successful business is not an easy task, I can't say for now that my business is successful but it's getting good and with time I will be successful in my business
Every business have its good and bad times ,most business it takes few days or time before they succeed ,while some takes many years before suceeding

As a business man I'm on so many successful business which involve public salon and also provision stores. Business as successful are you as a business man manage such business. the successfulness of every business depends and the enterprenuers dedication to the business.

Concerning your question, I don't have a business i am running now. I am just putting capital together to start up a worth while business. So for now, I am still doing some minin jobs to raise money

I own a natural drink business, I produce drinks with natural ingredients and no artificial ingredients added, it was pretty challenging at the beginning because I started small but it's picking up now.

I do not like to owe money in any kind of business which I do and that is why I always do not like the idea of taking loans at all. If you want to start just start small no matter what and that is why I am a fan of the one hundred dollar startup.

I am a student but I dedicate my less use time for business I engage in computer cafe business on campus that is an offline business and then an online which I engage after am done with my day jobs.

Freelancing is my business,and I have been able to make good fortune from it, the beauty of the business is understand your clients and deliver on time, I actually run a forex program were I run chart analysis for different currency pairs,it's really lucrative because the market is a daily market.

Yes there are a lot of business that are successful that are owing money but early on, it is not something that you should get used to. I do jot like to take up loans on a personal basis.

I don't have a business, I never owned a business. However, have friends and relatives with are into business line. Some of them are running really big business and doing well.

Really don't have any physical business I'm doing, but I have an online store where I sell blue eye glasses and it's going fine.
Please can you take me on how this online store is being set up and how I can do it because I have always wanted to start up my own online store where I can be selling some products.

As it is easy to start a business it is not that easy to maintain it giving the challenges that may arise. I currently own a small scale foodstuffs business not too close to where I live and I have started it long before I gotten my present job.

I have an online business where I sell writing services, marketing services, designing services and ebooks and websites. I am fairly successful in this business.

My first and only business which I have opened and run till date has been my poultry farm I started after the lick down and its been doing well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back