What's new

Success through failure

Failure not a good thing or a normal thing. The normal thing is for you to succeed in whatever you're trying to do but it's not the end of life if failure comes in. Most successful business men were also for once a failure

It's depends. Sometimes I may not even need failure to succeed , but sometimes it could just be a way of teaching us a lesson we need to know in preparations of responsibilities ahead.

It's depends. Sometimes I may not even need failure to succeed , but sometimes it could just be a way of teaching us a lesson we need to know in preparations of responsibilities ahead.
Just so many people that had failed and they are very successful today period and typical example is the richest man in the world, Elon Musk stated categorically that he has failed on several occasions.

Just so many people that had failed and they are very successful today period and typical example is the richest man in the world, Elon Musk stated categorically that he has failed on several occasions.
Failing on several occasions sometimes can be discouraging . But as long as you know your project and the future potential of what you are doing , best thing you have to do at that particular period of time is to persevere.

Do you believe that through your failure, you were guaranteed success in your future dealings with your job or business? If not, why?
Yes, purely because failure is another opportunity to learn and develop as a person. You are able to take the lessons on the chin and excel in the future business or job you work in. It all depends on the mindset with which you approach failure

Failing on several occasions sometimes can be discouraging . But as long as you know your project and the future potential of what you are doing , best thing you have to do at that particular period of time is to persevere.
The big business mogul today have also failed severally and they are able to surmount the pressure and at the end they succeeded in the business and that is the essence of trying to not give up.

It depends on what I do and not always in most cases. we should just be careful that we do not continue to engage in things that may not likely be profitable. Sometimes it's good to try other things

My own philosophy is failure is inevitable to matter how we look it. It can never be rosy always no matter your how comfortable you are. At one point or stage of our life we will experience failure. The important thing is to learn and build on the lessons from the failure(s) and move on.
You are correct with your assertion because failure is necessary for growth. If you have not experienced failure you will never grow because you will not learn.

The big business mogul today have also failed severally and they are able to surmount the pressure and at the end they succeeded in the business and that is the essence of trying to not give up.
Yes , but at the same time some people have made several attempts and yet they are not successful and they eventually gives up , probably the reason for their unsuccessfullness could be as a result of engaging in business without any serious future potential.

I guess that there are very few people, who are motivated enough to start a business after the business fails. It might be really hard to resurrect the business after it fails.

Yes , but at the same time some people have made several attempts and yet they are not successful and they eventually gives up , probably the reason for their unsuccessfullness could be as a result of engaging in business without any serious future potential.
It is very important that when you keep trying one particular day you will hit the jackpot.
But if you're not trying at all it will be very difficult for you to make an headway.

Sometimes it works , sometimes it does not work . The only challenge is that it may not really be easier for you to know if your business will be successful in the future or not. That's just the only challenge.

Most folks nowadays succeed through failure.
Once a fallen businesses tends to do better once reorganized and brought back to life with new management skills and policies set on place for the betterment of the business.

It is very important that when you keep trying one particular day you will hit the jackpot.
But if you're not trying at all it will be very difficult for you to make an headway.
That might also works, but my only advice is that people should rather think of engaging or concentrating in things that has future potential. Not just anything we comes across.

That might also works, but my only advice is that people should rather think of engaging or concentrating in things that has future potential. Not just anything we comes across.
The best thing is to study a particular when you want to venture into it , it maybe there's another thing.
Carrying out proper research is a very important thing that must be done.

The best thing is to study a particular when you want to venture into it , it maybe there's another thing.
Carrying out proper research is a very important thing that must be done.
Yes , it wouldn't be a nice idea for you to invest a huge sum of money in certain business project and at the end you are not able to make anything tangible in return. Which indicates that all your efforts is completely wasted.

Yes , it wouldn't be a nice idea for you to invest a huge sum of money in certain business project and at the end you are not able to make anything tangible in return. Which indicates that all your efforts is completely wasted.
It is highly necessary for you to invest wisely in any platform you want to put your money on.
I am always cautious of any platform I want to invest on.

It is highly necessary for you to invest wisely in any platform you want to put your money on.
I am always cautious of any platform I want to invest on.
I have completely stopped investing because I have come to understand that investing does not make sense when you are investing in platforms that promise a certain profit on daily basis.

I have completely stopped investing because I have come to understand that investing does not make sense when you are investing in platforms that promise a certain profit on daily basis.
It is quite good to invest if you have confirmed the legitimacy of the platform.
There are so many platforms that have flooded the internet and most of them are scams and they are never paying.

It is quite good to invest if you have confirmed the legitimacy of the platform.
There are so many platforms that have flooded the internet and most of them are scams and they are never paying.
The point is that I have not been able to get a legit online platform for investment , that is why I wouldn't want to make any attempts to invest in any platform . Do you know any legit platform.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back