What's new

Success through failure

With the experience I had previously in business , I believe if I have to start any business again related to such , the possibility of succeeding will be higher. I Always take my failure in business to be a way of learning to improve myself in such business.

It is possible that you can be able to feel over and over again and as such there is no guarantee about her life is going to turn out so you should only be taking calculated risks.

If there is even like that then people are just going to be intentionally failing so that they can have a guarantee of making it in the future which if you look at it does not make any sense.

You are going to be shooting yourself at the food if you think that because you have failed that means that you are guaranteed to be successful in the future unless you have learnt from it.

Yes, there are also many people with such similar case, the try the first time but failed while the second time the were successful and one good thing is that people will never see there failure at the first, that's life and business.

It is always very important for you to see light at the end of the tunnel. let your failure serve as a very big lesson for you to learn in order to succeed in the nearest future. If you failed in a business it is very much important you learn a lot of things from it and make some adjustments.

There is no success before previous failures just because you learn from your previous faults to prevent this happening in the future otherwise you will not learn anything.
One thing about acheiving success is that,most persons are really good at learning from their mistakes and things they did not really do very well,but some will learn from the mistakes of others.

One thing about acheiving success is that,most persons are really good at learning from their mistakes and things they did not really do very well,but some will learn from the mistakes of others.
It's always a good thing to learn from our mistakes. Though we might feel disappointed or angry, there are always positives to pick out from all negative experiences.

There is no success before previous failures just because you learn from your previous faults to prevent this happening in the future otherwise you will not learn anything.
it is always very important the necessary for you to learn from your failures because they will make you successful. But when you don't learn from your failure you will probably make the same mistake again.

If you will study the history of successful entrepreneurs around the world will understand that there are times where by it will be as if they should give up in their business journey but because they are motivated enough to learn from their failures, they were able to succeed. That you failed does not mean you are a failure.

If you will study the history of successful entrepreneurs around the world will understand that there are times where by it will be as if they should give up in their business journey but because they are motivated enough to learn from their failures, they were able to succeed. That you failed does not mean you are a failure.
That is true,almost all entrepreneurs have stories to tell about their climb to success,doing things that did not work out is part of what shape their success story,they learn from others as well.

Before I came to understand about the existence of paid to post platforms, I have passed through so many online platforms that claims to help us earn money online but turns out to be a scam. My success was because of my consistency.

That is true,almost all entrepreneurs have stories to tell about their climb to success,doing things that did not work out is part of what shape their success story,they learn from others as well.
Probably, anybody have their own story to tell. There is no successful person who does not have a story to tell. It is also important to learn from people who are successful in business.

Exactly, I completely agree with what you said, you see this two things, (failure and success) if you know how to use them you'll become a successful individual, but only if you know how to take advantage of them.

There are two sides of life. it is either it is up or it is down, it is either you succeed or you fail but the bottom line is that every successful man has a story to tell and that story could be series of failures.

I believe through failure success can be guaranteed but that simply depend on the individual in question. Only a wise crippled man can survive a foretold disaster or war, the stupid one will still find himself amidst the disaster. What I mean is that as a wise business person, when you experience failure, you should put things in place wisely to avoid that same failure next time, that is how you becomes successful.

Failure and success are two different things that works together, yes you heard me right success and failure works together, if you don't have success in your business you have failure theirs no way you can be in-between.

Failure and success are two different things that works together, yes you heard me right success and failure works together, if you don't have success in your business you have failure theirs no way you can be in-between.
I really appreciate your comment letting people know that both succes and failure works together but two different thing , when you start a business , you aim to achieve success but might end of failing , but when you work harder next time , you will possibly achieve greatness.

I really appreciate your comment letting people know that both succes and failure works together but two different thing , when you start a business , you aim to achieve success but might end of failing , but when you work harder next time , you will possibly achieve greatness.
You get it right, no matter how you are failing I believe if you keep trying you'll definitely get the good results you want, giving up is not the best Idea, if you fail you are expected to try again.

Do you believe that through your failure, you were guaranteed success in your future dealings with your job or business? If not, why?
Many successful people believe in success after failure, in your life you may face failure many times but how you treat it will decide your future, if you from failure for future you are successful.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back