What's new

Students living Life!

a situation in which a family doesn't support you in school is another fact you must accept in life but sometimes is not always good to depends on parents especially if you know that they don't have the money to support you in your education as you should find a way to go to school or find a way to make a living without directly depend on your parents , as for me I had the opportunity to study in school without the help of parent my parents, although they supported me very well but I was the one who did 70% of my schooling budget.

As an student most have to live ans support by there family members to able to study and even rent out an location as they deal with there 3 to 4 years as an student. Many it can be hard and yet there are lucky once that able to afford it.

I was lucky to able to study and not able to work since it was an good 10mins drive my my home. But those that do part time job have it hard coming with the time.

So who has been a student and what you had to come by?
It's good for a student to work and earn at the same time.
But in this way they couldn't give proper time to their studies and fail in exams.
But those students who are fully dependent on their parents may lead to a good life after studies.
But in my opinion the government must take responsibility of the students in their student life's expenses.

As an student most have to live ans support by there family members to able to study and even rent out an location as they deal with there 3 to 4 years as an student. Many it can be hard and yet there are lucky once that able to afford it.

I was lucky to able to study and not able to work since it was an good 10mins drive my my home. But those that do part time job have it hard coming with the time.

Student life is the best pirate No worries, anxiety is a happy color life all the time We do not worry about the student's time, what is the food, how to make money, it is a lazy age. And today, when I have completed my education and have been a professional life, they miss the day and all my friends very much. I wish we could bring that time back...

Student living life can be very difficult and hard sometimes but if the family are really supportive, student living life will be less stressful and fun. But in some other aspect of school life student living life can be also filled of enjoyment.

I was lucky in away ;) Only had to take a 30mins bus trip or less than 20mins car drive away to and from college and time I got there in the morning I was always alone till others get there later. But others that have to travel for miles and also have to say away as they are learning, it can be very expensive.

Over here in my country tuition fee in the University is very high. I am on Student Loan and I'm also working a part time job to be able to support myself financially. It's not easy but I'm trying my best one day at a time.

The best and excellent part of life is in student life because student time is very good in this world. We enjoy a lot and chat with our friends and stay together in hostels with friends and eat together and play together .

The best and excellent part of life is in student life because student time is very good in this world. We enjoy a lot and chat with our friends and stay together in hostels with friends and eat together and play together .
That's the positive side :p and share the cost.

I don't like that the fact that where the collages are, for an example Oxford university where you pay high to learn and the homes that you rent in that area are doubled, it's like I have a home in Oxford going to rent it out for the students and since it's high depending let's do it £300 a week.

Student era is the best era And in this, the style of eating students' mortgage is different. Life is unbelievable Making new friends going out with them is an important part of student life. I still miss my student era today Sometimes I think that day will come back again... There were very beautiful days...

Life as a student in the university is really not easy. I have been faced with a lot of financial challenges that I find difficult to handle. Right now, i am grateful for sites like bizdustry that I am earning from. I have saved some money to get things when I get back to school.

I really can't trade anything for my students life. the experience, the friends and fun
Students life is the best where you have a lot of time to make money spend with friends, enjoy with everyone, but after that life is too busy with kids etc.
If you want to study in overseas, then money is needed although some students can get from company finance or offering student education for them.

Being an undergraduate student and institution of learning comes with unique experiences. This period is the first time most young adult will leave far away from their parents. Though this might not be new to those the leave in the Boarding in high school.

Being and undergraduate allowed me to explore life outside the guadiance of the parents. It gave me opportunities to engage in some of the activities my parents prevent from when I was young.

If you want schooling a bit comfortable for you ensure you have skills that's fetching you money even if it's token, also learn how to maximize your time ensuring you are not misuing your time because you have a lot to attend to

Urdu
English

The student is very pleasant and nice in that he chats with his friends and goes for walks which gives him a lot of fun in life and he enjoys it a lot. After that, their responsibilities increase. They have to give time to their children and even more importantly, they have to take care of their responsibilities. I think the most beautiful thing in the world is student life.

When I was in school my house is very far to school, it's not in the same state. I just used to go home twice in a year during holidays. And before I got admission to school I had already learned skills of graphic design, and general printing. Therefore, the skills is what helps me, because I was not too worry about Money from my parents.
Life as a student is very rough,more challenging if you are broke. Am still a student and my schiol is in between been near and been far from my home,near in the sense that its in the same state and far in the sense that it's in different local governments. I go to school everyday from home since I cant afford to get an hostel. The stress and transportation costs everyday is really draining.

Being as student, you can also do a business after your study time. If you are free after your studies, then you give your services online as freelancer and hence make some earing. which will be valuable for, you and your studies.

I was a professional student in college although there were times that I worked part time. It was odd jobs because in our country it is not easy to find a formal job without a college diploma. The hardest work I experienced was in the warehouse of limestone where I worked for a week. We were carrying small drums of limestone that we load onto a truck. When I finished my schooling and got a job in a bank, I felt so great whenever I would recall those limestone days.

The life of a student can be hard. Extra hard if the student is working part-time to finance its tuition fees. But once graduated, students would be facing the real world, which is extremely hard than school days. The only difference is, when working, there's a salary.

I'm still studying and trying to earn money from online.

Being a student has been one of the most difficult phase or period of my life. This was the time I suffered most in my life, the living conditions in school was so bad.
I had to depend on my father for little monthly payment of allowances every month but unfortunately I lost my late dad, loosing my dad was so painful to me. After loosing my dad, schooling became very difficult for me

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back