Students living Life!

Empire

KIcking Around!
1000 Posts Club
Jul 29, 2018
USD
$4.3000USD
Biznotes
As an student most have to live ans support by there family members to able to study and even rent out an location as they deal with there 3 to 4 years as an student. Many it can be hard and yet there are lucky once that able to afford it.

I was lucky to able to study and not able to work since it was an good 10mins drive my my home. But those that do part time job have it hard coming with the time.

So who has been a student and what you had to come by?

Over here in the UK, we have student finance which helps out with costs. I think a large majority of the country takes advantage of it because it's such a good offer. You only have to repay the loan once you make a certain amount of money from your job and even then, it's only £10-20 per month.

Students life is the best where you have a lot of time to make money spend with friends, enjoy with everyone, but after that life is too busy with kids etc.
If you want to study in overseas, then money is needed although some students can get from company finance or offering student education for them.

Students life is the best where you have a lot of time to make money spend with friends, enjoy with everyone, but after that life is too busy with kids etc.
If you want to study in overseas, then money is needed although some students can get from company finance or offering student education for them.
I think when you are studying overseas, then the country's government won't give you any finance help with the fees since you are not a resident there. Which means you will most likely have to go with a loan company which I would not recommend really. I don't know if there are any dedicated student finance loan companies out there that help out but normal loan companies will have massive rates and require payments much faster which is not great as a student.

I'm a student. However, I only go to college one day a week and the rest of the time I work to pay my rent, bills, food and essentials. My rent is £300PCM(Per Calander Month) for a Room in Shared Housing which is roughly $382 dollars in americas rate.

Is your college far from your parents house? Considering you only go one day a week, would it not make more financial sense to stay with your parents? That way you can save up your income from your job.

My school is really far from home, sometimes I take a year before going home.
What I find hard is financial problems. Money to feed and buy handouts and I can't get a job because it a full time course.

I would say almost all students find it hard i n school.

As an student most have to live ans support by there family members to able to study and even rent out an location as they deal with there 3 to 4 years as an student. Many it can be hard and yet there are lucky once that able to afford it.

I was lucky to able to study and not able to work since it was an good 10mins drive my my home. But those that do part time job have it hard coming with the time.

I am a also a student. My family is supporting me to study so I am studying. But I want to work part time to earn money but my family doesn't allow me to do job part time but I want to do a part time job.

It is not always easy for students who have to work in other to sponsor their education and their family as well . This normally distracts them from their academic activities ,and may affect their results

I will say that previous students were best because their studing life was so change than righ nows students because their way of studing was more interesting than righ now.
In this modern period of time students are only busy in mobile phones and games

There are two types of students. One that they sponsored from home, parent gives him or her everything
We also have student that they are the one the sponsored themselves.
It is this type of students that consider working alongside with schooling, and it is not always easy. Sometimes it affect academics performance,and sometimes it does not affect.

Being a student really comes with a lot of fun, mental stress, and mixture of feelings.
Especially, during the first year in the university where you are faced with overwhelming challenges ranging from meeting up with lectures, financial stress, and finding a balance between Education and Social Life becomes a problem.

Students' life is not easy in this country of mine "nigeria_ especially when you are the one sponsoring yourself. You have to engage yourself in side hustle to make a living. You have to know how to put food on table for yourself.

I believe your reference should be especially relevant to university students.
Well in this type of schools, today it is probably possible to hold lessons at a distance (especially in this particular year of the coronavirus pandemic).
However I understand that even today, there are those who must have a job during the day and have to study in the evening! Indeed, this is because parents do not have the financial means to pay their children for their studies.

Being a student here in Nigeria, is actually so challenging too, but glory be to the Almighty God that has made available all provisions for our livelihood. I want to tell you categorically that during my undergraduate level, I had no one to sponsor my study, other than my self being a self reliance solely on my inbuilt skills to earn my dual needs and all other financial support from. I am present a self employed graduate since there are unavailability of Government or big collar job.

Student life was very hard for me, I struggled to be able to eat, most times there is no food so we will just endure in the hunger. The little support from relatives them wasn't enough but it helps out a bit.

Student life in school helps them start learning about everything. They learn academic knowledge, manners, good behaviors, discipline, punctuality, and more. When they get the right education and guidance, they become well-mannered adults. The student life prepares them with responsibilities for the world outside

When I was in school my house is very far to school, it's not in the same state. I just used to go home twice in a year during holidays. And before I got admission to school I had already learned skills of graphic design, and general printing. Therefore, the skills is what helps me, because I was not too worry about Money from my parents.

Schooling without any help is somohwow frustrating but still need to be enduring it. You can be selling some stuff needed by student on campus. For examples, exams materials

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back