What's new

Students living Life!

you're a student doesn't mean you have to live in a run-down share house with seven hippies packet noodles for every meal. Although money can be tight when you're studying full time, many students actually manage to live quite comfortably

As an student most have to live ans support by there family members to able to study and even rent out an location as they deal with there 3 to 4 years as an student. Many it can be hard and yet there are lucky once that able to afford it.

I was lucky to able to study and not able to work since it was an good 10mins drive my my home. But those that do part time job have it hard coming with the time.

So who has been a student and what you had to come by?
Well fortunately for me when I was a student several years ago my parents sent me a monthly allowance, then whenever we were on holiday I would work as a child tutor and save the money

Being a student and making ends meet at the same time is not an easy task, it's not all students that have families they can depend on. When you're able to manage your time between school and work for those who fend for themselves, then things will go down smoothly.

As an student most have to live ans support by there family members to able to study and even rent out an location as they deal with there 3 to 4 years as an student. Many it can be hard and yet there are lucky once that able to afford it.

I was lucky to able to study and not able to work since it was an good 10mins drive my my home. But those that do part time job have it hard coming with the time.

So who has been a student and what you had to come by?
Most of the rich student had a fun filled life during their four to five years in their university days, but to some of us we had to go through thick and thorns walking miles before getting to school, and sometimes we had to each once in a day in order to survive.

Many people have failed to get this that in business while it is okay and good to want to make money, the number one goal is tour studies and as such if you ever want to work part time or another source of income, do it in away that it would nor harm you or your health or the education.

Students life is not easy especially when your background is not supportive, in my case they were supportive but it was barely enough, so as a student you need to strategize, you can offer to do project,run small chores at weekends and don't forget to master a skill.
Post automatically merged:

Students life is not easy especially when your background is not supportive, in my case they were supportive but it was barely enough, so as a student you need to strategize, you can offer to do project,run small chores at weekends and don't forget to master a skill.

As a student especially the ones that are working and studying it is not an easy student life since they will have to make money to takes care of their academic needs and some other things that needs attention. You are lucky that everything was being provided for you and your house was even closer to school.

as a student, i had to deal with lot of things to be able to help myself finance some of my studies (and still doing that), but you know, when you have a goal, no matter how hard you work, you won't feel it

When I was a student, I had to fend for myself because I am from a poor family background, thou my parents are supportive in the little they have, but I have to work my ass out to get my school fees paid.

During my student years many years ago, we had to work and Do a lot of jobs to get by. We had the support of our parents at that time but there are things we definitely need to go out there to get ourselves without bringing in our parents into it all of the times.

Well concerning your post on student life and its experiences, I have to say that it is an important aspect of ones life, you as a student get prepared for later life experiences while you're in school, how you manage your time and relate with people

I mainly went into construction jobs that I was doing back then to support myself and my piled up educational needs and wants. I will travel a little distance to supervise construction work and get paid for it most of the times based on my training I've got on it already

Student life is really hard right now I'm still I'm still a student and it's not been quite easy. the academic workload and other factors that might Hinder your proper understanding of what is being taught in class all comes to play especially the financial aspect. More students are struggling through school and this isn't favorable for the academic performance but they have no other option than to just do what they have to do to get through.

I am a also a student. My family is supporting me to study so I am studying. But I want to work part time to earn money but my family doesn't allow me to do job part time but I want to do a part time job.
I have never really looked up to my parents to take care of my responsibilities when I was still in school because they have really suffered a lot for me.

Most student live life when you have good business that they are into.I remember them when I was in school I was also running a business and I wasn't lacking anything.

While as a student doing whatever it is you are doing that is fetching you the money you are getting for your upkeep, you can in this period start to garther your customer base to become a very large one from little beginings like this

It is actually true that students especially those in school like to live a carefree and lack sure life. At this point , it is important that they settle down and plan very well about their future.

Most Student over here engage in part time job because this will help them to be able to carry on their academic activities since the work will provide the money they will need in school, part time job is important for when you don't have money

I am of the opinion that no matter how serious you are with your studies you should try as much as you can to have fun as well in the process because it's something that is going to help you to balance whatever thing you're doing in school.

Over here in the UK, we have student finance which helps out with costs. I think a large majority of the country takes advantage of it because it's such a good offer. You only have to repay the loan once you make a certain amount of money from your job and even then, it's only £10-20 per month.
This is what we are lacking in my country Nigeria whereby a student will go to school through the express finance of his or her parents all the student will definitely look for menial jobs just to be able to take his or herself to school if my country we are to have this kind of student finance platform like they do in your country I think education will be very much easier in this part of the world.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back