What's new

Students living Life!

I'm a university student and I stay very far away from home which made me rent a lodge where I pay roughly $150 a year.... I also spend on other things such as transport, feeding, electricity bills and others.... it isn't at some point but I have been scaling through

Students life might beam easy if you have a sponsor, you have more time to study and go about other things. On the other hand it might be stranous if a student has to work and still fend for himself
Post automatically merged:

Students life might beam easy if you have a sponsor, you have more time to study and go about other things. On the other hand it might be stranous if a student has to work and still fend for himself

Student life in school helps them start learning about everything. They learnacademic knowledge, manners, good behaviors, discipline, punctuality, and more. When they get the right education and guidance, they become well-mannered adults. The student life prepares them with responsibilities for the world outside

Been a student is not easy because some of the lecturers first of all can frustrate you and also many of the students go through a lot because of money
When I was in school I really didn't depends on my parents for money because I did some hot job and I save some money to buy my books and other necessary foods item

Studentship life isn't easy honestly. I can still remember when I was running my pre-degree university programme in the year 2012, I was serious messed up financially, that my survival was so serious. Though I later got support but wasn't enough. Then I gained admission and started my part one, still the same. I was relieved a bit when I started my part four as am matured enough and can be able to cope with university conditions.

Here in Nigeria my country you are tbt the one to.take care of the whole stuff and if your parents are not financially buoyant then you might have to consider dropping out of school as you would be frustrated along the line,no provision,or help or whatsoever is being made by the government.

There are two types of students. Being a student really comes with a lot of fun, mental stress, and mixture of feelings.
Especially, during the first year in the university where you are faced with overwhelming challenges ranging from meeting up with lectures, financial stress, and finding a balance between Education and Social Life becomes a problem.

I cook like 75% of my meals in one day so the only thing I have to cook when it’s time to eat is like a side dish or something quick. This saves me a ton of time. I also make a list of all the things I want to get done in a day and I break it up into “chores” and HW assignments, having it all written out in front of me helps me stay on task and feels good when I cross something off.

As an student most have to live ans support by there family members to able to study and even rent out an location as they deal with there 3 to 4 years as an student. Many it can be hard and yet there are lucky once that able to afford it.

I was lucky to able to study and not able to work since it was an good 10mins drive my my home. But those that do part time job have it hard coming with the time.

So who has been a student and what you had to come by?
As a student, all my needs are provided for by my parents. The demise of my mum before the commencement of Higher National Diploma (HND) was a huge loss to me back in 2015. My dad took full responsibility but a year later he was bed ridden too down with stroke which he had to live with for 9 years before his time was up. In all of my trouble, I chose institution that is first in my home town and at a bearable trekking distance from my home. With the help of aunt, I wrapped up my HND without having to work only that I have to cope with dad's health (looking after him) and schooling.
looking back, I can only appreciate those that helped out with their money to see that I finished and I thanked God that the trouble I had to cope with never affect my academic performance..
Its grace all along

As an student most have to live ans support by there family members to able to study and even rent out an location as they deal with there 3 to 4 years as an student. Many it can be hard and yet there are lucky once that able to afford it.

I was lucky to able to study and not able to work since it was an good 10mins drive my my home. But those that do part time job have it hard coming with the time.

Being a student in Nigeria without any family support is such a crazy thing. You will be struggling to pay your fees, buy your books, and at the same time take care of your personal needs. After going through all the stress, hard times as a student you'll still be struggling to get a job when you are through with schooling.

My school is really far from home, sometimes I take a year before going home.
What I find hard is financial problems. Money to feed and buy handouts and I can't get a job because it a full time course.
I would say almost all students find it hard i n school.

Student life in school helps them start learning about everything. They learn academic knowledge, manners, good behaviors, discipline, punctuality, and more. When they get the right education and guidance, they become well-mannered adults. The student life prepares them with responsibilities for the world outside

I am a student of university I am not doing any work but I am wishing to get some work to bear at least my university expenses and don't become burden on my parents and university is near my house so I don't live in hostel and bus points are also available for the students buses takes students from different points to university

Life of a student is not always easy, 4 years in school is a battle to survive. There is a lot happening in school, cultism problem is there, school fees issues is there, just like you said rent is there, studying and passing exams is another heavy problem. Lectures frustration in school.

Being a student in Nigeria is a very big deal for you especially if you don't have support,here in the Nigeria,we have student Union which helps out with costs an assistant. I think a large majority of student here are financially stable because of the level of their guidance support.
Post automatically merged:

Being a student in Nigeria is a very big deal for you especially if you don't have support,here in the Nigeria,we have student Union which helps out with costs an assistant. I think a large majority of student here are financially stable because of the level of their guidance support.

I did not experience being a working student but I WORKED after I became a STUDENT. 😅 I can say that it is difficult not to go to college especially when you are looking for a job. So what I can tell you, you are very lucky and you have not experienced being a working student, do not waste your parents' hard work to finance your education so that one day (i hope that you are still a member here after you graduate) you will share that you are a successful business owner 😊👏

Student life is the most important and golden period of development. It is the time when a child’s character is built. It is the period where their characters are built. A child’s mind is just like a lump of clay and it is best molded during school times. School life is full of joy and happiness for students as they are free from any worries and tensions of life. It is important for students to learn skills and acquire good knowledge during this period.

It is not easy being a student for one with economy class parents. All your needs cannot be met, so you have to find ways to take care of yourself. That means getting a part time job that would not affect your studies.

Personally, I was not as lucky as you were, I had to work and study at the same time. I did not live near the university so I had to commute daily from one place to another. This helped me to develop myself with punctuality and responsibility, thus valuing everything I have so far.

Yes I am also student and my family is very supportive in this regard because they are supporting me even for my personal expenses and I am not earning enough to to fulfill my own expenses in this way more father is very supportive and he is always willing to support me in my carrier

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back