What's new

Students living Life!

Student Life is not easy even to does working part-time because they went to hustle just to able to pay there house rent and school fees and majority of them sent there self to school without the help of anybody and if you check it very well after you done for 4years they spend 5years because it's a part-time education so none is easy but if you look at it very well part-time is not easy because you have to be in school every week. What of there Transportation, feeding, accomodations etc but full-time students can't pay up all that

Living as a student in tertiary institution isnt easy most especially when you come from a poor background that is struggling to make ends meet. During my days in higher institution, I manage the little resources I have since I know my parent's doesn't have much. I eat once In a day at times, walk long distance to get to school before I graduated, but its now in the past.

As an student most have to live ans support by there family members to able to study and even rent out an location as they deal with there 3 to 4 years as an student. Many it can be hard and yet there are lucky once that able to afford it.

I was lucky to able to study and not able to work since it was an good 10mins drive my my home. But those that do part time job have it hard coming with the time.

So who has been a student and what you had to come by?
When I was a student I worked to got my expenses in schooling as parents full fill our needs and requirements.In university life I teached tiutions and then do part time job and payed all my dues.but the most advantage of this hardworking is to get my experience so after completing my studies I got a good govt.job.and the disadvantage is ,I couldn't enjoy my life and couldn't have many friends.I'm the friend of my self well.but I facilitate my family as well.

Being a student in a Nigerian University is not easy, especially if one's parents are not well to do, you tend to look for cheap housing which can most times be found in area that are far away from school, if you choose to stay in the school hostel you will still have one issue or the other, but which ever way you will definitely survive.

Yes early student depend upon our parents and family it's depending life on them but if he doing little bit job to the past time job dining so he is low depend to our family he doing hard work on our study and after some time he hard working on his doing job

student life is the best, because them have nothing to worry about, is very good to enjoy life while you are still in school because after school there are a lot of challenges to face, you are going to face challenges of job.

Students life depends upon their background. If the background is best mean he belongs to rich family then his student life will be easy but if he belongs to poor family, then he will face many difficulties and problems to pay his fee or many others. He will do both earning and learning on under pressure.

I think students life is better . where you have a lot of time to enjoy with friends and make money. In my country our government give many facilities to poor students. But if you study overseas you are facing many problems. It may be for students though because if they have no recourses they have face some financial issues.

Students life is the best where you have a lot of time to make money spend with friends, enjoy with everyone, but after that life is too busy with kids etc.
If you want to study in overseas, then money is needed although some students can get from company finance or offering student education for them.

As an student most have to live ans support by there family members to able to study and even rent out an location as they deal with there 3 to 4 years as an student. Many it can be hard and yet there are lucky once that able to afford it.

I was lucky to able to study and not able to work since it was an good 10mins drive my my home. But those that do part time job have it hard coming with the time.

I had a lots of experiences while in school, but the major experience I had which will forever stick to my memory is my higher institution days, when I engaged in payments of school fees into a wrong account. It was a sad experience but I got over it through the help of my family members.

A student's life is a valuable period where they learn and grow. School life can be tiring but it sets the foundation for their whole life. It is the happiest time in life, living with no worries. Students learn discipline and skills to develop their personality.A student can make better life by following steps
Make friends. Isolating yourself in the library with nothing but your lecture notes is never going to be much fun. ...
Figure out your social life. A good way of ensuring your social life doesn't overwhelm your academics is to avoid spreading yourself too thin across different activities. ...
Start strong, or just start.

So your time as a student is crucial to success later in your life. Many students take on part-time jobs to afford them some extra spending money. So between a job, studies, extra-curricular activities, a social and family life you (like many others) are likely to feel a bit of stress.

Student life is one of the best stages a person will pass through, so I tell people to make the most of it, not much is expected from students besides graduating with good grades. Upon graduating, responsibilities start to creep in. As a student, having a business or a handiwork can be very useful, while I was in school, I worked as a fashion stylist and a makeup artist, most of my customers were students so they paid well.

Over here in the UK, we have student finance which helps out with costs. I think a large majority of the country takes advantage of it because it's such a good offer. You only have to repay the loan once you make a certain amount of money from your job and even then, it's only £10-20 per month.
In my own country, such provisions had been blown into thin air. The government is not making such provisions for the students to enjoy. They hardly give anything back to citizens except when election is fast approaching.

Student life help us to know everything in this life both academically and physically then manners .the student is the best life that we achieve a common goes why learning ,the reason is that student usually have time to focus on another thing apart from their education and they give them the opportunity to have extra life living .

As a student I can explain student living life in a good way as I spent student living life with lot of good memories with my friends as well university fellow and hostel roommate's. Student living is best all over the world as parents or family have to manage our expense and role their best duty to give as a best opportunity too become a good human beings. student life is free of cost for some students through government scholarship as well opportunities for students living life. Life after students life is not enjoying only busy and tired.

Being a student certainly isn't easy, especially when you have to fend for yourself. I know a lot of students who I'm friends with who have been surviving on their own since gaining admission. I think that experience helps shape who we are and opens up the mind to countless possibilities of ways to make money.

I was a professional student in college although there were times that I worked part time. It was odd jobs because in our country it is not easy to find a formal job without a college diploma. The hardest work I experienced was in the warehouse of limestone where I worked for a week. We were carrying small drums of limestone that we load onto a truck. When I finished my schooling and got a job in a bank, I felt so great whenever I would recall those limestone days.
I must applaud your hard work while in school, it never easy to school and work at the same time,
I experienced that too while I was pursuing my first degree, I was working at a cafe , sometimes I miss lecture for work, but all work out well, but I must say it is not easy

Student life is not a easy one for me, From my experience you have to cook for yourself and do things on your own,take steps yourself,You we need money to buy some textbook but you are afraid to tell your parents because they we think you want to scam them, Changing your environment we also be a hard thing to do, Finding a good drinking water to drink, finding a good house to live

As a student there has been many hardship that has to pass through.There was a story book I read which was titled "student life".In this book the writer writes everything a student is likely to face in life before reaching the ladder top.
Post automatically merged:

As a student there has been many hardship that has to pass through.There was a story book I read which was titled "student life".In this book the writer writes everything a student is likely to face in life before reaching the ladder top.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back