What's new

Students living Life!

That's true. I'm also a student and I enjoyed my presence online to make money. Earning money online as really helped me in divers way.

I am no longer a student because I completed my studies in 2017. I could pursue a Master's degree if I want to, but right now my main focus is on making more money.

I am no longer a student because I completed my studies in 2017. I could pursue a Master's degree if I want to, but right now my main focus is on making more money.
That's very nice to hear. For me I'm just completing my high school and I believe next year by this time I will be in the University.

I did briefly go to college, and it wasn't always fun to work side by side college work. It was tedious and took me way too long. But I got through it and mastered it. Once I dropped out of college, I had more time to devote to my online career.

When I was a student I had quite an experience, at first always depending on my family for financial up keep but as time goes on I starting doing minimal jobs or short jobs to support myself and up keep

Thats great, mine I school in a place that's very far from were I live,and the place seems to be bad, there are a lot of riot and different cases.

When I was a student I had quite an experience, at first always depending on my family for financial up keep but as time goes on I starting doing minimal jobs or short jobs to support myself and up keep
Omo.. It is not really easy to depend on family sometimes for everything even as simple as pen.. a lot of students do like to engage in online business or part time jobs to have themselves supported, seem we are likely to be more comfortable with online business because of the ability to work remotely

I was once a student though graduated few years ago. Student life then was fun, tedious and hectic. I struggled financially while in school but all is history now.

I'm currently a student. Being a student at times comes with little or no responsibilies because for someone like me, my parents are able to provide all i need. I still work online sometimes to get extra cash.

Enjoying your student life or working to support yourself in school mainly depends on your parent purse most of the time, if your parent have more than enough then you don't need to stress yourself working .
As an student most have to live ans support by there family members to able to study and even rent out an location as they deal with there 3 to 4 years as an student. Many it can be hard and yet there are lucky once that able to afford it.

I was lucky to able to study and not able to work since it was an good 10mins drive my my home. But those that do part time job have it hard coming with the time.

So who has been a student and what you had to come by?

Students life is so tough as compared to previous life because people before were so relax and living easy life but now students life is so good and well excited
You can only relax as a student and start living life when you have several sources that gives you money because money is the only thing that you need in this life to enjoy it more than you can ever imagine.

That's very nice to hear. For me I'm just completing my high school and I believe next year by this time I will be in the University.

Life becomes much harder after you complete university. You must seek employment and things get really bad when you do not get a job. I think the best way to deal with such kind of issues is to make money while you are a student so that you might be able to start a business after the University life ends.

My school is really far from home, sometimes I take a year before going home.
What I find hard is financial problems. Money to feed and buy handouts and I can't get a job because it a full time course.

I would say almost all students find it hard i n school.
There are students who come from a very wealthy family that money is not the problem and they are the kind of student that always leads other students into doing some things that will get them into serious problem.

Life becomes much harder after you complete university. You must seek employment and things get really bad when you do not get a job. I think the best way to deal with such kind of issues is to make money while you are a student so that you might be able to start a business after the University life ends.
That's true. Everything becomes hard in the University but the best way is to have enough money when you have enough everything is going to be smooth and ok. But whats your bad experience in the University?

My life as a student really help me to shape my social life meeting people and changing my narrative and observation of scientific research

Study in higher institution of learning has been very difficult for those who come from poor family background. The students struggle to do many things. there are some of them who engage in my new job to make ends meet while they are studying in a school.

My life as a student really help me to shape my social life meeting people and changing my narrative and observation of scientific research

Student life is the best period because this is the period when you interact with your friends. In the latter days you tend to get married and do not have time for people, unfortunately.

I've been a student and worked part time jobs on weekends. My brother did same and he excelled at both - he was able to get a personal computer for my kid sister and from his side hustle and still came out with a good good grade.
He's employed with a tech firm today.

I have been a student before and I was able to experience a lot of fast-paced life. It was also not easy dealing with bullies in school but then I was able to scale through without any kind of harm.

I was lucky to able to study and not able to work since it was an good 10mins drive my my home. But those that do part time job have it hard coming with the time.

So who has been a student and what you had to come by?

In contrast to earlier times, when people were more relaxed and had simpler lives, student life today is much more exciting and challenging.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back