What's new

Student life

About student life..

• Just for discussion

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Opinions and views

Votes: 14 77.8%

• Total voters
Laughs, stealing isn't all about going to the bank with gun and breaking their financial house and collecting whole lots funds. Politicians are stealing more than those criminals through their power.
That is what I'm saying and some innocent and foolish people will start worshiping them, and I am always like ,why are you even worshipping someone that has made the country unbearable for you and ve stole away your future for his generation.

Being a student is actually fun and intriguing. As a student one will have the opportunity to meet new friends, make research to unravel new things, seek for opportunities and the likes. The most important factor is to be serious and not misuse the opportunity of been a student
I agree with you. Student life is fun and you can be able to meet you friends in school. I agree also that students need to take seriously their education.

That is what I'm saying and some innocent and foolish people will start worshiping them, and I am always like ,why are you even worshipping someone that has made the country unbearable for you and ve stole away your future for his generation.
That's very sinful we know that already. They aren't God, why should we worship them? Is it because they got money? They won't still give us more than the peanuts they offer even if we worship them more.

That's very sinful we know that already. They aren't God, why should we worship them? Is it because they got money? They won't still give us more than the peanuts they offer even if we worship them more.
To be very serious most of them are even enjoying to see you in a lower position and you are suffering but they are on top, they might not even give you a chance for you to even be like them if possible.

To be very serious most of them are even enjoying to see you in a lower position and you are suffering but they are on top, they might not even give you a chance for you to even be like them if possible.
They won't tell you their secrete to being so wealthy where no one will prove them apart from them alone, probing each other. Most of them are simply in the occult.

They won't tell you their secrete to being so wealthy where no one will prove them apart from them alone, probing each other. Most of them are simply in the occult.
A lot of people have been saying that most of them belong to a certain group like that but this is always impossible for me to believe since I've not been able to see ,and none of them have been caught red handed.

A lot of people have been saying that most of them belong to a certain group like that but this is always impossible for me to believe since I've not been able to see ,and none of them have been caught red handed.
Lol, we know that they belong somewhere which gives them protection. But we can't say it openly to them cos we'll simply enter hot soup.

Thrilling.. sometimes I feel like going back to the days sometimes I'm just thankful I'm done. I was the serious type and if I ever would go back, would never change that

We normally learn a lot of things as a student because we are fresh , string and agile so its easy for us to get information on how to start a good business and make more money when we are young.
Student life is the most beautiful part of our life where we learn a lot and we learn how to tackle our problems nd we also makes fun with buddies i think so it's the golden time to polish ourselves for future life....
A lot of

Thrilling.. sometimes I feel like going back to the days sometimes I'm just thankful I'm done. I was the serious type and if I ever would go back, would never change that
Covid 19 has made students life worse. Nowadays students are sitting in home and studying online with lazy mindset and no thrill or interest in studies. Hopefully the situation changes soon.

Student life is the most beautiful part of our life where we learn a lot and we learn how to tackle our problems nd we also makes fun with buddies i think so it's the golden time to polish ourselves for future life....
Student life is a wonderful experience asides getting to learn new things you also unlearn but most people get caught up in the web of trying to concentrate only on academics and forget about the social aspect.

H
Lol, we know that they belong somewhere which gives them protection. But we can't say it openly to them cos we'll simply enter hot soup.
Hahahaha, yes we cannot say it openly and even the law prohibits saying something we have never seen before. If they are into all this then why are we expecting to have good leaders then.

Student life is very beautiful part of our life's. We all over life think about our friends, our classmates and about teachers. It's a golden period of our life. We enjoy it fully. We learn in this period and we are able to face and tackle our problems.
I agree with you. The most beautiful part of our growing up lives is the student life. This is where we meet our classmates, teachers and other level students.

H
Hahahaha, yes we cannot say it openly and even the law prohibits saying something we have never seen before. If they are into all this then why are we expecting to have good leaders then.
Lol, the law prohibit that indeed for anyone alleging what's not seen with proofs. But they are into that, that's why they aren't doing well.

Lol, the law prohibit that indeed for anyone alleging what's not seen with proofs. But they are into that, that's why they aren't doing well.
Hmmm but does it really mean that I cannot be a government official without joining all these things ? because obviously I don't see the need, maybe they are joining it just for protection and other things.

Hmmm but does it really mean that I cannot be a government official without joining all these things ? because obviously I don't see the need, maybe they are joining it just for protection and other things.
Yes, they joined it for protection and prosperity in politics, not necessarily for rituals. But they still do malicious things to keep the power working for them, and they keep doing evil.

Sir can you guide me how i increase my bizpoints
Student life as so difficult especially if your parents do not have enough money to send you through school you have to start up a business or something that will help in paying your school fees.

Yes, they joined it for protection and prosperity in politics, not necessarily for rituals. But they still do malicious things to keep the power working for them, and they keep doing evil.
Hmmm, the only thing I've been hearing is that there are some Nigerian politician that went to India for power and this is what they have been using for protection and success in the politics. I don't know if this is the one you are talking about.

Student life is the best so far from the pre primary to primary,down to secondary,and tertiary, school life I will say is the best stage you will experience alot of things that will help build you up

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back