What's new

Student life

About student life..

• Just for discussion

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Opinions and views

Votes: 14 77.8%

• Total voters
If the corruption goes on, the crime rate will surely triple. And the country will be totally uncomfortable to live in, I just pray it doesn't get to such extent.
There is a saying that the people you fell to give good education and take care of will be the one that will harass you tomorrow, I don't pity any politician of this country whenever anything happens to them.

There is a saying that the people you fell to give good education and take care of will be the one that will harass you tomorrow, I don't pity any politician of this country whenever anything happens to them.
Lol, you shouldn't pity them in any way dear, cos they never cared for you. They simply want to see you crumbling in total vaingloriousness.

I just feel that this is the most funny part of the life that someone can experience. I still have the same feeling that I'm going to miss this student life in me once I graduate someday

I am passed that age. I started working when I was still in college. I started as an apprentice to a journalist and then started writing articles to the newspapers. Then I moved to online writing.

Lol, you shouldn't pity them in any way dear, cos they never cared for you. They simply want to see you crumbling in total vaingloriousness.
Yes is true and a lot of this Nigerian politician will even derive pleasure by seeing other people below and while they are on top and expect other people to worship them based on their money and position.

Yes is true and a lot of this Nigerian politician will even derive pleasure by seeing other people below and while they are on top and expect other people to worship them based on their money and position.
That's exactly what they are living for dear. They just want to see us worshipping them like God. By letting poverty reign among it's subjects so they'll worship them. Only God will punish them cos what they think can't fulfill many time.

That's exactly what they are living for dear. They just want to see us worshipping them like God. By letting poverty reign among it's subjects so they'll worship them. Only God will punish them cos what they think can't fulfill many time.
Considering the high level of corruption in this country it is not possible for me to respect any Nigerian politician no matter how Godly they might be, I know it is just a pretent and they're hiding their real greedy nature from people.

Students lives in the campus comes with different experience and fun. The students often get carried away by the present activities in the school. And this is one of the best time to start a part-time business. The light of Jeff bezos make use of this site to create a world class businesses.
Student life is one of the best time and experience that one can have. It is full of learning and fun. You can get to know and make friends with your teachers and classmates.

Student life is the most beautiful part of our life where we learn a lot and we learn how to tackle our problems nd we also makes fun with buddies i think so it's the golden time to polish ourselves for future life....
Student life is not all about a stage where you learn what career to take in life, this is the best stage for trial and error in ones life. The best situation to take dangerous risk

I don't think working life can be interesting as student life, student life is a life of experience,fun,a life that everyone who passes through will leave to remember.student life is the life that mode us and shape our future

I must confess, student life is full of fun, but that's if you have a great financial support while in school, so you'll have enough resources to explore every aspect while you're a student but if you don't, there'll be times you'll have to sleep on empty stomach

A students life has a lot to really talk about concerning their experience in the past on how they got along during their stay as students in campus. There are stories if both the bad and the ugly to tell actually

Student Life. Yes being a student is part of our life, during hard times and in of course in happy times. We dedicated the first years of our life entering this part, running and balancing this part of our part. Sometimes it's the reason why we are what we are actually today. It sometimes ruins a persons sometimes it makes the person stronger. You just need to learn how to play the Students Life.

Indeed as a student, you have so much time to polish yourself and create a good future. Especially when you are in a tertiary institution. That place is a training ground that you need to be ready to learn many things that will help you in life.

Sir can you guide me how i increase my bizpoints
Student life is most times very difficult but ones need to be very wise in order to survive student Life by starting up a particular business of project and making sure that he or she in manage his business and projects another two for him to get money to run his education.

The student life is actually a very good and very critical moments of a person's life and it is important that you should be able to learn a lot of things at this stage.

Considering the high level of corruption in this country it is not possible for me to respect any Nigerian politician no matter how Godly they might be, I know it is just a pretent and they're hiding their real greedy nature from people.
They aren't to be respected cos they aren't doing much to make the country better. Then what's the essence of carrying on them on a high esteem when they can't deliver?

They aren't to be respected cos they aren't doing much to make the country better. Then what's the essence of carrying on them on a high esteem when they can't deliver?
They are actually the big thief that a lot of people failed to see, most people will start worshiping them just because of the little money they will offer, but if they caught an arm robber, they will just consider him as the worst offender .

They are actually the big thief that a lot of people failed to see, most people will start worshiping them just because of the little money they will offer, but if they caught an arm robber, they will just consider him as the worst offender .
Laughs, stealing isn't all about going to the bank with gun and breaking their financial house and collecting whole lots funds. Politicians are stealing more than those criminals through their power.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back