What's new

Student life

About student life..

• Just for discussion

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Opinions and views

Votes: 14 77.8%

• Total voters
I am a student, I have to spend a lot of time to study my books, prepare for exams, etc. Therefore, I do not have enough time left to work. I do part time jobs to raise my cost of living.

Beign a student at a young age especially in the lower basic classes is a gift, we learn to CO exist with one another, play and learn unlike when we grow older that we already have many things running through our minds.

Military government doesn't follow the civilian constitution. They make their own constitution to what pleases to them. But law says, when military take's over the reign, they're expected to evacuate tje reign after 18 months and conduct election for civilian to take over.
Yes but this will really have a good advantage, because everything will be put in place then a new elected president will come to take over and everything will be well arranged.

Student life is full of fun. It's that moment in your life when you get to meet different people of different tribes, culture, orientation about life. Some gets to meet their future partners in school as well. Student life is one of the most sensitive moment of life

Yes but this will really have a good advantage, because everything will be put in place then a new elected president will come to take over and everything will be well arranged.
Yes, that's just how the system works dear. Everything will be put in place, and election will be conducted within the given time of 18 months that military reigns.

Yes, that's just how the system works dear. Everything will be put in place, and election will be conducted within the given time of 18 months that military reigns.
Does it really mean that a military government are supposed to rule within a period of 18 months only ? Then 18 months may not be enough for them to make the required arrangement.

I know there are some people that went through school easily having fun and interacting with friends. But I also know that there are some other people that did not find things as easy as you explained above as we met different people and events in each of the schools which should make each experience different. That is just my take. Thanks for sharing.

Student life is full of fun. It's that moment in your life when you get to meet different people of different tribes, culture, orientation about life. Some gets to meet their future partners in school as well. Student life is one of the most sensitive moment of life
Yeah but this lockdown and pandemic has destroyed all those benefits of going to school which you have mentioned. Its tough time for students and they are slowly forgetting how to communicate with people with very low to no communication sitting in home in front of their smart phones.

Does it really mean that a military government are supposed to rule within a period of 18 months only ? Then 18 months may not be enough for them to make the required arrangement.
That's if they enter into rulership with red eye, taking over from the civilian government. Such military man as interim president can pull off his military shirt to context for the election as a civilian and discipline corruption, Lol.

One interesting thing about students life is that while going through the process things just look hard but the aftermath of everything crowns it all with success and the hardship now looks like fun

That's if they enter into rulership with red eye, taking over from the civilian government. Such military man as interim president can pull off his military shirt to context for the election as a civilian and discipline corruption, Lol.
There is nothing wrong with them contesting for election as long as they are going to be disciplined and make all arrangements to make sure that the country runs smoothly and at peace.

Being a student is of great thing which you have to learn a lot from and also unlearn a lot from also. It's in a student level that you will learn how to live like a man and start catering for your needs and be responsible. Student life very good.
Yes that is true. Student life is a life that almost all people pass through. We started to become students from kindergarten then next is elementary school. After that is high school and college.

There is nothing wrong with them contesting for election as long as they are going to be disciplined and make all arrangements to make sure that the country runs smoothly and at peace.
Election is good, cos it enables us to get a leader that will carry the affairs of the country ahead. But when the system is corrupt, election also gets corrupted.

It is just a a stage A lot of people I want to get into the tertiary institution goes through and sometimes it do comes with a lot of excitement I'll give you advance knowledge on what you are interested.

I enjoy being a student and I don't want the level of qualifications to have end. I'm still a student. I want to be schooling and working as well. It's very very interesting by meeting many friends, having fun, competition with one another and all the likes.

Students life today in Nigeria to some is hard because some are without mother or father and some the have it but have financial problems so to some students the use the privilege for them to look for an offline earning and to some that don’t like stress look for an online opportunity for earning and their financial needs

Election is good, cos it enables us to get a leader that will carry the affairs of the country ahead. But when the system is corrupt, election also gets corrupted.
Hmmmmm, everything is just very difficult to be done here in the country perfectly without corruption, I don't even know how we are going to survive if this thing will continue like this for many years.

Hmmmmm, everything is just very difficult to be done here in the country perfectly without corruption, I don't even know how we are going to survive if this thing will continue like this for many years.
If the corruption goes on, the crime rate will surely triple. And the country will be totally uncomfortable to live in, I just pray it doesn't get to such extent.

Write your reply...students life wow students life but do you know that one can be a student and still earn money online but it only takes you your time and sacrifice you've made

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back