What's new

Student life

About student life..

• Just for discussion

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Opinions and views

Votes: 14 77.8%

• Total voters
If I am the president of this country I wouldn't allowed any politician of whatever as long as you're in the government to take your children abroad for anything including medical service.
If you set the pace, then reconstruct Nigerian varsities, infrastructures and xD. Surely those other politicians will abide by it because the senate will be in support of it.

Student life is the most beautiful part of our life where we learn a lot and we learn how to tackle our problems nd we also makes fun with buddies i think so it's the golden time to polish ourselves for future life....
Of course, student life is one of the most beautiful part of learning. I think we spend more years in school than in our homes. All throughout the day we are with our teachers and classmates. Early in the morning we wake up and then we prepare to go to school and the we transport to be there.

Been a student is a wonderful thing that can ever happen to you. You will be acquainted with many things and learn new things ranging from the knowledge gotten from lecturers to the ones you garnered from the fellow students. Honestly, I never knew that being a students is that satisfactory until I graduated.

I really do agree with what you have sent and also the period of being a student is a particular thing that you can actually use to learn a lot of things concerning money.

Student life is the most exciting time of one's life, since it is a complete roller coaster ride with many ups and downs. Student life is the most essential time in a person's life. Discipline and timeliness are the most crucial aspects of a student's life. Without discipline, pupils are like a bird without wings. Punctuality is the right moment to learn anything new.

If you set the pace, then reconstruct Nigerian varsities, infrastructures and xD. Surely those other politicians will abide by it because the senate will be in support of it.
I won't even let my government to be the one that it is now, I would like to run a military form of government that the military commander have the right to give whatever order to be carried out.

Students life can be very interesting and full of some fun memories too sometimes. This is also made even more likely when the students is experiencing severe lack or is even in great plenty as well

Students lives in the campus comes with different experience and fun. The students often get carried away by the present activities in the school. And this is one of the best time to start a part-time business. The light of Jeff bezos make use of this site to create a world class businesses.
Yes student do get carried away because of the activities around them. it is only few of them that are serious in making money and the serious ones will venture into a business. So by the time the other become serious, they would have been rich by then

Sir can you guide me how i increase my bizpoints
Student life is not easy I've been there before especially when your parents do not really have money to put you through school it will be very difficult you have to assist yourself with small business to survive

Students life is just the best type of life anybody will want to get back to. I love the life so much that I wish to have it the second time because you have time to meet new people and hang out

Indeed I think being a student is a varying experience, you meet a lot of people, some become an acquaintance while others become friends for life. I think being a student is a journey and one must live through.
Student life for me is so special and memorable. It is full of good memories. You can make friends with your classmates. Even some find their life partner in school.

A lot of students don't realize the opportunity they have that time, till they become graduates and enter the working class.

It's good to study hard, as he as one can, but it's also good to have an alternative plan if the first doesn't work out.
Having an alternative plan is the best bitcoin only for students but for every other people. Because no one of them is sure if he will be employed after there graduation. So they need to look for other means to survive

Student life is the most beautiful part of our life where we learn a lot and we learn how to tackle our problems nd we also makes fun with buddies i think so it's the golden time to polish ourselves for future life....
To me student life is not a beautiful moment for me because I didn't enjoy much as I was so broke in the school environment. I was able to stay on my own on just few occasions throughout my education.

I won't even let my government to be the one that it is now, I would like to run a military form of government that the military commander have the right to give whatever order to be carried out.
I even prefer the military regine than the civilian government regine. The civilian government have more devilish mindset than the military government.

Student life has just been terrible for me from past 2 years since this pandemic. I have not able to meet my friends in real world , instead just using online platforms to converse with them.

Having an alternative plan is the best bitcoin only for students but for every other people. Because no one of them is sure if he will be employed after there graduation. So they need to look for other means to survive
Bitcoin is an investment and not a livelihood unless you have a huge capital that you can live on the small profits alone. Having a part time job for the student is best because that can give you a regular income for your sustenance. Hopefully there would be a job upon graduation.

I even prefer the military regine than the civilian government regine. The civilian government have more devilish mindset than the military government.
Yes but sometimes there is also a disadvantage in the military government because everything are in order and we do not have a say. in military government laws are not flexible.

Yes but sometimes there is also a disadvantage in the military government because everything are in order and we do not have a say. in military government laws are not flexible.
Military government doesn't follow the civilian constitution. They make their own constitution to what pleases to them. But law says, when military take's over the reign, they're expected to evacuate tje reign after 18 months and conduct election for civilian to take over.

Military government doesn't follow the civilian constitution. They make their own constitution to what pleases to them. But law says, when military take's over the reign, they're expected to evacuate tje reign after 18 months and conduct election for civilian to take over.
Well said, and there are cases whereby they might not want to reLease power peacefully and like you said, they do not follow the constitution, rather they make their own as it suits them.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back