What's new

Student life

About student life..

• Just for discussion

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Opinions and views

Votes: 14 77.8%

• Total voters
Student time is offcourse the golden time in our life but what I felt is we have not got much freedom to try out new risky things , maybe related to online thing , parents have fear if their children do something wrong.

Well school didn't taught us how to face hardship but they were just trying to tell us how a normal society will be, they only taught us how we can go to school and get employment that is all
Lolz, but is that working now? Instead of they'll change their system of learning and deploy the practical aspect of each course or discipline train students to be skilled and not just teaching tjem theories only.

Being actually a trainee is actually of fantastic point which you need to discover a great deal coming from and unlearn a great deal coming from likewise. It is in a trainee degree that you will certainly discover ways to reside like a guy as well as begin event food wedding catering for your requirements as well as be actually accountable. Trainee lifestyle excellent.

Life of a college student can be full of exhilarating experiences. The time beats faster and one needs to grab the opportunity of meeting new people and make long-term relationship. One that will help to develop the person in the long run. I miss the days but I'm glad we are here.

Lolz, but is that working now? Instead of they'll change their system of learning and deploy the practical aspect of each course or discipline train students to be skilled and not just teaching tjem theories only.
LoL true, to be honest school has never prepared anyone for the real world, like you said they just teach on theories and not practical, by the time you go into the real world with just that you would discover how unprepared you are.

LoL true, to be honest school has never prepared anyone for the real world, like you said they just teach on theories and not practical, by the time you go into the real world with just that you would discover how unprepared you are.
Lolz, I'm only taking about the poor countries institutions. In the western world some countries there equipped. Their institutions with what enables practical on those courses.

Being actually a trainee is actually of fantastic point which you need to discover a great deal coming from and unlearn a great deal coming from likewise. It is in a trainee degree that you will certainly discover ways to reside like a guy as well as begin event food wedding catering for your requirements as well as be actually accountable. Trainee lifestyle excellent.
It is nice to have a part time work when you are a student. I have tasted that although I didn't like the work because it was hard labor. But working in the office is a good job even for a small wage that you receive. It is the experience that matters much.

It's amazing to think that most of us spend almost half of our youthful age in school maybe even more being a student has been a developmental process

That is just the reason and sometimes people who graduated from school might find life very uneasy because they are not train to withstand what they have to face after graduation.

Being a student is of great thing which you have to learn a lot from and also unlearn a lot from also. It's in a student level that you will learn how to live like a man and start catering for your needs and be responsible. Student life very good.
I wouldn't say that I enjoyed my student life because I know that it was a very challenging scenario for me as stairway lack of resources for me to take care of myself there but the perseverance and the determination that I have was what that got me through it all.

Our student Life should be taken with great precautions because it determines how well we live after our school days . This is why we need to be serious with our studies.

That is just the reason and sometimes people who graduated from school might find life very uneasy because they are not train to withstand what they have to face after graduation.
They're simply trained with theories in some courses. Only few courses do some practical and get use to know about what they're thought.

They're simply trained with theories in some courses. Only few courses do some practical and get use to know about what they're thought.
Everything in this country is so annoying, the government are not even providing the best schooling system ,our university degree is one of the most underrated degree in the world.

Everything in this country is so annoying, the government are not even providing the best schooling system ,our university degree is one of the most underrated degree in the world.
Lolz, they don't care about the varsities here cos their children aren't schooling here, all sent abroad. What is good for those our leaders is yet another "cube.

Lolz, they don't care about the varsities here cos their children aren't schooling here, all sent abroad. What is good for those our leaders is yet another "cube.
If I am the president of this country I wouldn't allowed any politician of whatever as long as you're in the government to take your children abroad for anything including medical service.

Although student Life could also be a burden , most especially when we have to settle lot of things and also make sure we are able to carry out our daily task and jobs effectively

Being a student can be exciting and also stressful. It all situation we should just make the best we can out of it because nothing lasts forever. We get to make new friends and learn new things. For me it's mostly exciting.

Seriously when I was a student at the university, I never really live my life as a student alone because I understand the importance of being able to make my own money when I was still a student in school.

Student life is the most beautiful part of our life where we learn a lot and we learn how to tackle our problems nd we also makes fun with buddies i think so it's the golden time to polish ourselves for future life....
Student life is very interesting, that is when most people have all the fun they want and some make the most mistake of their and many build their life.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back