What's new

Student life

About student life..

• Just for discussion

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Opinions and views

Votes: 14 77.8%

• Total voters
Student life is the most beautiful part of our life where we learn a lot and we learn how to tackle our problems nd we also makes fun with buddies i think so it's the golden time to polish ourselves for future life....
That's very true. It's during student Life that we have the opportunity of discovering our self and creating the path we want to go in life. Student Life is when we are free from responsibilities associated with adult life.

I completely agree with you because my student life was fulfilled and that was when I get to meet different people from different backgrounds or my country.
Wow that was really nice, I can imagine that this was the most interesting part of your life journey, sometimes the feeling and excitement when you are in the midst of people with different background is something that you could never imagine.

I completely agree with you because my student life was fulfilled and that was when I get to meet different people from different backgrounds or my country.
Student life involves a lot of activities but one can still be able to start up a business as a student because I know of more students who start up a business to help themselves to school.

Student life involves a lot of activities but one can still be able to start up a business as a student because I know of more students who start up a business to help themselves to school.
I don't really think that it will be easy for a student to start up a business why schooling because it will be quite difficult to miss education and business together and expect to do well in your educational pursuit.

Student life is still the hard part of life,because somanystudent find it hard to get to their own best ,since life is difficult for some and interesting for someone

Student life is still the hard part of life,because somanystudent find it hard to get to their own best ,since life is difficult for some and interesting for someone
Student life or period is a very important to in the life of anyone growing into adulthood, them he/she is expected to learn very important skill(s) that will help in achieving ones dream or make ends meet.

Student can also take initiatives that can make it less stressful later but engaging in business or investments that they will benefit from later in life.

Student Life is beautiful and boring at the same time. They beautiful thing about it is that it takes humility to seat, receive and apply informations capable of changing one's life. It can be boring at times when the teacher/lecturer is not good at his job

One of the unique aspect about being a student is that the presure of life has not really been felt,they have freedom and the time to build their capacity for the future.They have the advantage of time on their side.

Student life is the most beautiful part of our life where we learn a lot and we learn how to tackle our problems nd we also makes fun with buddies i think so it's the golden time to polish ourselves for future life....
One thing that I find very funny about student life is that you tend to enjoy it so well while you are out of school but when you were still in school, you tend to find it very boring and tiresome. I'm speaking from experience

it is one of the best experience for anybody in this society because this is the best time in your life for you to build a relationship with people and career that will affect your future positive, it is in school that I make good friend that we are still friends till this day.

Sir can you guide me how i increase my bizpoints
When you talk about bizpoints you mean biznotes right? Then its quite easy as a new you wount start earning untill you have passed through the required verifications , am sure you carefully went through the message sent to you immediately after your registration. Once you have done what is needed and the staffs have verified your account, i believe you can start earning as long as you write meaningful post and not just short comments

it is one of the best experience for anybody in this society because this is the best time in your life for you to build a relationship with people and career that will affect your future positive, it is in school that I make good friend that we are still friends till this day.
Post automatically merged:

It definitely a great time in the life of anyone, nobody thought me and I believe most of the young people today how to harness the most good from student life and no surprise we are now realizing it now.

I plan to tell me children and help them every way I can to enjoy their lives as student and also achieve something even before they're out of school.

Last edited:
One of the experience one should definately have is the student life, the innocence when we're young then the peer pressure factor then the transformation soon all those things make life beautiful and full of experience.

Post automatically merged:

It definitely a great time in the life of anyone, nobody thought me and I believe most of the young people today how to harness the most good from student life and no surprise we are now realizing it now.

I plan to tell me children and help them every way I can to enjoy their lives as student and also achieve something even before they're out of school.
yes it is absolutely necessary for you to help them, but you must not forget to tell them that even though school is really nice and interesting ,they should never be carried away by the pleasure and the fantasy of making new friends and meeting people and forget about the actual reason they were going to school.

It I not a lie that student life is one of the money interesting to be honest and during that time you will have learned a lot of things to help you in later life.

Many things experienced as a student, played with my teachers and fellow students back in the days. Whst we learned back then, have enlightened us how to endure hardship and ways we can create means of making money.

The student life is such an interesting moment for everyone that is and was once a student. It comes with a lot experience and stories to tell about in the future when we reminiscent those days as students

Being a student is quite interesting in the sense that you are going to be exposed to lots of things. You can run businesses also in school and become successful.

Although I did not finish college, I will say my short time there got me to experience a lot of things that I am and will be forever greatful for.

Many things experienced as a student, played with my teachers and fellow students back in the days. Whst we learned back then, have enlightened us how to endure hardship and ways we can create means of making money.
Well school didn't taught us how to face hardship but they were just trying to tell us how a normal society will be, they only taught us how we can go to school and get employment that is all

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back