What's new

Student life

About student life..

• Just for discussion

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Opinions and views

Votes: 14 77.8%

• Total voters
In reply to your post about the topic at hand, student life, I have to say that your life as a student is one of the most important phases of your life as that's when you grow from a teenager into an adult and make important life choices

Student life is not that easy because you must study hard in order to know why you are there, because life in campus is too tough and you need to learn how to live.

Student life was one of the greatest parts of my life. However, unfortunately, many people make mistakes and take some bad decisions at that time and they suffer as a result of those decisons. I believe that I should have started earning money at that time, so I might not have been suffering from financial problems during the current times.

My life as an undergraduate was really challenging. Tight lecture schedule, very short semester. And little cash with me. In the early stage of my life, I was a student

Student life is the most beautiful part of our life where we learn a lot and we learn how to tackle our problems nd we also makes fun with buddies i think so it's the golden time to polish ourselves for future life....
Student life is the best experience one could ever imagine, and it varies , you get to know and meet people coming together from different part of the world. Mixing together and having fun.

student life can be fun sometimes and can be very hard but as my student who does not have enough finance to run his school program can start up a business to assist himself.

I'm also a student and also into online business. sometimes I get worked up because of studies and coming online to do other things. but of course I found it interesting schooling and also making money.

Life as a student is a crucial phase in one's life, its like the foundation of the kind of person one would later become in life, with lots of people to met, some friends for life and some just acquitances, full of ups and downs

Life of a student is very interesting as you get to meet diverse set of people and share resources that would enable you to make breakthroughs in life.

Concerning student Life. Well, student Life is a really a phase of life that everyone has to go through, in this phase, you get to learn a lot of things and also meet a lot of people both good and bad, ugly and handsome, interesting to be with and annoying ones. Student life is really a journey of life with lessons learnt

I have to admit that when I was in college I was totally dependent on my parents that I have not thought much about the future except to finish my studies. Yeah, it was an enjoyable time to be with classmates and friends after school and the best part of a student's life is the summer vacation and also the Christmas vacation.

The common definition of student life refers to a group of people with a common purpose or shared duties at an institution of higher learning. They are united for the common purpose to receive an education that qualifies them for a life profession through achievement of a college degree.

Student life is an opportunity we can't miss when we are so blessed with the opportunity to choose a career path in the university (remembering in some countries even high school is a blessed opportunity because is not taken for granted at all): what we study today, could determine our future. Students need to choose with eyes wide open.

That's probably the only time most people get to live young, wild and free. After that, it's one expectation after the other - job, spouse, family, money, success, etc. The list is inexhaustible.

My student life have not been a bad one to be honest. It was nice having a lot of fin memories but I still regret why I did not use that opportunity to learn skills

Student life is the best and most enjoyable life and I believe is the time to start your career and plan your future for better tomorrow

Back then, student life was so great. It was all fun and joy, we didnt gave to worry about what to eat or outstanding bills or how to meet ends meet. We where just free. To grow and learn

Yes and now I am going through students life. It is the beautiful phase of life indeed , with lot of caring friends and family support. At the same time , one can pursue any of their interest along with the routine studies , for example I am working online earning along with studying daily making my life very busy and it is good to keep ourselves busy.

This is one of the fun part of life of every student because this is where you make a friend that will be with you for long time and this is where some people can get connected to people,you also have have an opportunity to explore different cultures of some people.

This is one of the fun part of life of every student because this is where you make a friend that will be with you for long time and this is where some people can get connected to people,you also have have an opportunity to explore different cultures of some people.
I completely agree with you because my student life was fulfilled and that was when I get to meet different people from different backgrounds or my country.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back