What's new

Student life

About student life..

• Just for discussion

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Opinions and views

Votes: 14 77.8%

• Total voters
Not only those who went to school are called students,we all living on Earth are students. We start learning right from the womb and it never stops until we die.

My experience as a student has greatly broadened my perspective and taught me a great deal of information that I would not have otherwise known.
Since I was admitted to school, my reality has been that school is where life's experiences are first encountered

As a student i had such a wonderful time. We didn't have to worry about how we were going to pay our bills, find food, or even have fun because everything was enjoyable. We had no obligations. to advance and educate

If you are a student you need to have a income streams, you need money, we have a lot of platforms that you can use to earn money within a short period of time.

Having some income streams as a student is a way you can support yourself and add to the money you got from your parent at home , you can work on forum and survey sites , crypto currency, paid to click and many more.
If you are a student you need to have a income streams, you need money, we have a lot of platforms that you can use to earn money within a short period of time.

Having some income streams as a student is a way you can support yourself and add to the money you got from your parent at home , you can work on forum and survey sites , crypto currency, paid to click and many more.
That's true, i just got admitted into the university, I'm planning on how I'll balance studies and hustling, is just about having your time planned.

Student Life is indeed the very best time to prepare for the feature but it's unfortunate that most students don't realize that. Some students do take there life at campus or high school as a way a moment of having fun negating the primary purpose Wich is to study.

That's true, i just got admitted into the university, I'm planning on how I'll balance studies and hustling, is just about having your time planned.
Wow, congratulations to you. I would advise that you set out time for everything and balance your studies and online works. If care is not taken you could compromise one for the other.

Congratulations on your new admission, it is very important that you do that because it would help you to become productive both academically and digitally.

Congratulations on your new admission, it is very important that you do that because it would help you to become productive both academically and digitally.
Yes you are right and thank you, school is actually good but if you have something doing it's going to help you a lot, that's why I need to be doing something even in schools.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back