What's new

Student life

About student life..

• Just for discussion

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Opinions and views

Votes: 14 77.8%

• Total voters
Students of nowadays should always do more than enough to ensure they get educated in other areas apart from academics. That's the part that would make you not regret your time at school.

Being a student is actually fun and intriguing. As a student one will have the opportunity to meet new friends, make research to unravel new things, seek for opportunities and the likes. The most important factor is to be serious and not misuse the opportunity of been a student
As long as you have your prayers to take care of your education and needs when you are still a student at believe that it's always going to be very fun because most of the responsibilities are not being managed by you.

As long as you have your prayers to take care of your education and needs when you are still a student at believe that it's always going to be very fun because most of the responsibilities are not being managed by you.
Student life they says is the best , because of the experiences and the anxiety , the good and the bad but most people pass through school in poverty and they have to suffer before graduation because they are poor.

If I gained so much knowledge back then as a student I would really have expanded an empire by now but am glad its still not too late as I know exactly what I want to do now in order to get out of the rat race.
Being a student is not actually easier cuz you have to be dealing with a lot of stress that comes with making sure that you get good grades so that you graduate with a better result so that you will have better chances of getting employed.

As students in school, we love to make funny joke, funny dance in the hostel after dinner every day with our reading lamps that has radio, it was the best moments ever.

Being a student is actually fun and intriguing. As a student one will have the opportunity to meet new friends, make research to unravel new things, seek for opportunities and the likes. The most important factor is to be serious and not misuse the opportunity of been a student
Any student who is actually serious about his studies will always know that it's the priority why he's actually in the school in the first place and forget about catching fun all the time and graduate with good grade.

Most times student can also engage in any profitable business most especially the university students , I don't really know about high school students except those that really have enough time.

Actually students life is very beautiful as you said but is also very risky to some extent. Due to interaction with one another, some of the students tend to imitate negative way of life which affect their future while some becomes good because of the life the learned from others.

Student life is very beautiful , entertaining and adventurous and all the same because you have the freedom of making the right choice from the wrong one and build your future.
Actually students life is very beautiful as you said but is also very risky to some extent. Due to interaction with one another, some of the students tend to imitate negative way of life which affect their future while some becomes good because of the life the learned from others.

Life as a student is absolutely one of the very best because you are going to be having a lot of time in order to shape your future. You are also going to have met a lot of people that you can form very good partnerships with that will be meaningful in the future.

Actually students life is very complicated and is endowed with alot of stress and troubles that is only a serious student that can cope with the various challenges that come his way both academic and social life.

Actually students life is very complicated and is endowed with alot of stress and troubles that is only a serious student that can cope with the various challenges that come his way both academic and social life.
Though student life they always says is the best thing to experience in life and its a must thing to do in order to get educated , but there are also many challenges with the student life

Being a student might be really annoying since you get so many homeworks, works, exams, final exams and it never ends! You study more and more and more and it seems like it never ends, no matter the grade there is always another one and another one. After you finish school and you head to your house you cannot rest because you need to make your homeworks so we as students don't have peace, although we do have good friends and we don't have the responsibility of adults who work a lot and have to be responsible everyday, but yet it is not easy to be a student but I guess it is just like all the other periods in life we pass it ....

Life as a student is absolutely one of the very best because you are going to be having a lot of time in order to shape your future. You are also going to have met a lot of people that you can form very good partnerships with that will be meaningful in the future.
Though I don't make full use of my opportunities when i was a student because I am an introvert and i don't like getting involve in many student activities that might affect me negatively and thats why i prefer facing my studies.

It depends sometimes it is hard to study and to get up every morning but yes it is true that you can have fun at times. It also depends what you are studying if you wanted to learn it or not.

One of the most important aspects of everybody's life is when you are a student because you are going to meet a lot of people. It is important that you should try to form healthy relationship with people at this time.

The student life is one of the most interesting and at the same time one of the most demanding stage of one's life. The student's life is a stage where you plan for your future and know what you want to do in the future and how the future awaits you . At the same time the student life is one of the most challenging because you have to balance academics with income with life and so many other things.

There are some courses you can do that will give you the privilege and opportunity of having time to have fun while some courses gives you no spare time at all and you need total concentration.
It depends sometimes it is hard to study and to get up every morning but yes it is true that you can have fun at times. It also depends what you are studying if you wanted to learn it or not.

Lolz, it's not easy , it could have been the best time in our life but because of the bad government of our country , things are becoming difficult and strike here and there. Well we are still surviving though.

think being a student is a varying experience, you meet a lot of people, some become an acquaintance while others become friends for life. I think being a student is a journey and one must live through.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back