What's new

Student life

About student life..

• Just for discussion

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Opinions and views

Votes: 14 77.8%

• Total voters
Hmmm, the only thing I've been hearing is that there are some Nigerian politician that went to India for power and this is what they have been using for protection and success in the politics. I don't know if this is the one you are talking about.
Lol, that's news circulating up and down. But I know they travel far and wide to collect such kind of fetish powers to protect themselves.

Lol, that's news circulating up and down. But I know they travel far and wide to collect such kind of fetish powers to protect themselves.
This always make me to wonder if people can not be in the government without having all these things, does it really mean that if I need to be the president that I need to put my hand in all these things ?

Students lives in the campus comes with different experience and fun. The students often get carried away by the present activities in the school. And this is one of the best time to start a part-time business. The light of Jeff bezos make use of this site to create a world class businesses.
Student life is a good time when we meet new people , share new ideas and polish our self for the future in the sense that we tend to have new business ideas and we decided to develop it to our advantage.

Indeed I think being a student is a varying experience, you meet a lot of people, some become an acquaintance while others become friends for life. I think being a student is a journey and one must live through.
When I look back to this k most of what I know and achieved was in school or from fimriends I knew in school which is what makes the memories golden

Being an understudy is of extraordinary thing which you need to gain so much from and furthermore forget a ton from too. It's in an understudy level that you will figure out how to live like a man and begin cooking for your necessities and be dependable. Understudy life excellent.

Sir can you guide me how i increase my bizpoints
Student life camp the most I'm very difficult but one needs to be a very industrious fly when you know you don't really have money to take care of your needs in school you can start up a little side business.

This always make me to wonder if people can not be in the government without having all these things, does it really mean that if I need to be the president that I need to put my hand in all these things ?
Lolz it depends on your choice. You know of you don't engage yourself in this kind of powers you will be easily knocked off by enemies who wants to take your position as president.

Lolz it depends on your choice. You know of you don't engage yourself in this kind of powers you will be easily knocked off by enemies who wants to take your position as president.
But the White and the president in the Western countries do not use all these things when they are rulling .in fact they said that the president in Europe is just an ordinary person with just a normal security guard.

Student life is one beautiful experience in our lives as human beings. We tend to reminisce on our past experiences very muchote if we are with someone we know while back in school thos days or years ago

From 18 months , student life had been the worst of ever. They are doing everything online and there are no more friendly environment because of online teaching, hence no memories since they don't actually interact with their best friend as like in offline schools.

Student life is the most beautiful part of our life where we learn a lot and we learn how to tackle our problems nd we also makes fun with buddies i think so it's the golden time to polish ourselves for future life....
There are lot to students life especially those in higher institution. The reason for being a student is to learn, become civilize and be of good character. Students in high institution get to meet people of different states and status, the relate with each other and then make friends, you find out that among students we have the serious and unserious ones. In school students face many challenges which are; lack of money and food stuffs, at a point in students life they don't have money to buy the necessary things they need to study either because the money given to them wasn't enough or they didn't spend their money wisely, usually at the end of semester most students don't have what to eat because they've exhausted all that's been given to them.
Students also have the problem of poor time management; most students don't know how to manage their time, they engage in activities that won't help their studies more making them fail because they didn't have enough time to study properly.
Inability to cope with stress, most students after lectures get tired and so sleep the whole time not having time to read.
Attending to social activities such as club, dinner, parties; there are students who likes engaging in all this and would never miss out on any social activities within the school or even far from school theirby given their studies less time.
Exam malpractice; as a result of poor studies many students has ended up engaging themselves in malpractice in order to get good grades and continue with school. There are many things students experience or that's attached to student's life.

But the White and the president in the Western countries do not use all these things when they are rulling .in fact they said that the president in Europe is just an ordinary person with just a normal security guard.
In other well developed countries, they don't over protect their president like ours here do guide themselves even looking down on people by chasing crowds away when they're driving with their Entourage.

Student life can only be defined by a student, a situation where you see yourself in the school is when you'll know what it is to be a student. Getting engaged in so many activities like reading, playing soccer, cooking etc.

Student life is cruise,it's a chance for them to exhibit youthful exurberance but some are smart enough not to get carried away

When we are students will normally meet with a lot of people and create valuable relationship is that will matter to us a lot in the coming years. It is also important that people should learn to learn skills in their students.

Student life is the most beautiful part of our life where we learn a lot and we learn how to tackle our problems nd we also makes fun with buddies i think so it's the golden time to polish ourselves for future life....
Students life is best part of lifes where we learn how to cope with life challenges, relate with another. I miss the communal hostile life.

Student life is very tricky. How you live this life determines a lot. It is here that'll you'll most likely know your weaknesses and strength

Student life is a nice time in our life it's a time to meet your buddies chill with them it's a time to learn how to bring solution to problem it a great time of our lives .At this time it helps us to learn how organize and manage our life and resources.

Yes you are right that really is a great time a time where you believe you can change the world and make things happen in a wink of an eye that is the best time ever.

It is an important stage in life,you get to learn a lot and start understanding things better.You make friends ,study ,gain a lot of experiences that will help you in life.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back