• Total voters

Amal Noor

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Feb 23, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Student life is the most beautiful part of our life where we learn a lot and we learn how to tackle our problems nd we also makes fun with buddies i think so it's the golden time to polish ourselves for future life....

Indeed I think being a student is a varying experience, you meet a lot of people, some become an acquaintance while others become friends for life. I think being a student is a journey and one must live through.

Being a student is of great thing which you have to learn a lot from and also unlearn a lot from also. It's in a student level that you will learn how to live like a man and start catering for your needs and be responsible. Student life very good.

Students lives in the campus comes with different experience and fun. The students often get carried away by the present activities in the school. And this is one of the best time to start a part-time business. The likes of Jeff bezos make use of this time to create a world class businesses.

Last edited:
A lot of students don't realize the opportunity they have that time, till they become graduates and enter the working class.

It's good to study hard, as he as one can, but it's also good to have an alternative plan if the first doesn't work out.

Being a student is actually fun and intriguing. As a student one will have the opportunity to meet new friends, make research to unravel new things, seek for opportunities and the likes. The most important factor is to be serious and not misuse the opportunity of been a student

Honestly I miss my student days this is because those days were interestingly beautiful when we do things happily most especially with friends and this alone reduces the stress expected out of such task. It is the days when our future looks brighter than what we have now. When you leave student life you realize how good it is

Student life is the most beautiful part of our life where we learn a lot and we learn how to tackle our problems nd we also makes fun with buddies i think so it's the golden time to polish ourselves for future life....
That was the best and fun time ever, because we are still young and naive then,so we never understand much about life then I guess. Like me for example,when I was in school am the most popular guy in my school then,so almost every girl in my school want to be my friend. I was feeling happy like am the only one back then although I was just cashing fun with most of the girls around me then,no serious relationship or so far. But now out of school to have a girlfriend now turn to problem. How I wish I could bring back the hand of time tho.

Here I am completely agree with you, a student life is a golden era of his life where he learn practically many lessons of life.
He sees real face of humanity, he also learn how to deal with different type of people in different situations.

You are right, we call it the best experience ever, as a youth. But as beautiful as it was, its the most dangerous period of our life as a lot of destiny will be determined. If one did not make do with his/her time at that period, he or she may regret it for life.

I personally think students life is what almost everyone would love to pass through in life. As a student,it's an opportunity to learn how businesses operate/work and you get different ideas from different tutors in where your studying.

Students life has really helped me to broaden my horizons and has made me to know so many things that I wasn't aware of in the past. School life is the first point of contact for life's experiences and this has been my reality since I gained admission to study.

Students life is a life that teaches us about so many things in life, how to manage our lives and the little money we'll receive from our guidance and so, how to make the right decision and friends and so many others things that will brighten our future

Student life is very beautiful part of our life's. We all over life think about our friends, our classmates and about teachers. It's a golden period of our life. We enjoy it fully. We learn in this period and we are able to face and tackle our problems.

Student life is very beautiful part of our life's. We all over life think about our friends, our classmates and about teachers. It's a golden period of our life. We enjoy it fully. We learn in this period and we are able to face and tackle our problems.
Student life is a gift for you through which you get benefit of all the happiness of life.I had enjoyed my student life very much with friends.When we remember those days one feels so much joy.

I think student life isn't easy too because you need to find method and ways on how you can cater for your self and most times you are broke and most times you are rich i think , so either way student life isn't easy

The early stages of one's life are stages where one can easily make the best of the youth and plan widely for the future, during the student life periods, you tend to make some very crucial decisions which may have a long term growth of negativity on one, therefore, one should make great use of this period for future benefits.

I agree that student life is a beautiful stage in all aspects. I think it is the moment in life where we learn to value everything that surrounds us both professionally and personally. Many of us mature and outline the future where we project what we will achieve in the future.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back