Stargate SG1 Fan
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$2.6675USD
Biznotes
What do you think is the most ridiculous animal on the planet?

Venezuelan Poodle Moth gets my vote for being pretty ridiculous!

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
These incredible birds, endemic to the Galapagos Islands, boast wingspans of nearly two and a half metres and have been spotted flying as high as 2,500 metres above sea level.

They are sometimes called ‘man-o’-war’ birds, because they like to attack other birds while they’re flying and even try to steal their food on occasion.

What makes these birds truly strange, though, is the big red sac the males have on their chests, which they balloon up to try to attract a mate.

I think Pangolins are the strangest animals cople with the fact that they are the only known mammal with scales. Their habitat covers parts of Central and West Africa, India and Southeast Asia. When threatened by predators, pangolins roll up into a defensive ball, protected by their armor-like coating of keratin scales. Sadly, these insectivores are one of the most illegally trafficked mammals in the world. Their scales are thought to have medicinal powers in parts of Asia, and though an international ban exists on their trade, the numbers of wild pangolin have dropped drastically as a result of poaching.

The owl is one animal that I will never get over it's rediculous nature because of its strange head and it's ability to rotate it's head 180degress.

In my opinion flies are the strangest, they are flying around eating whatever can be eaten and keep annoying human beings by landing on their body which might be itching and uncomfortable. I don't understand their way of life and I don't feel any empathy for them. They even see life in a slow motion so technically I think that their lives are boring and pointless and I definitely wouldn't want to become a fly one day...
Even the smallest moment when you are on the bus and a fly appears on your nose can be annoying, and I really don't understand why they are so annoying....

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back