What's new

Store bought Pizza or delivery, which do you prefer?

Favorite type of pizza

• Store Bought (usually frozen, sometimes cooked)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delivery

• Both

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • I don't like pizza

• Total voters

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What is your pizza preference? Do you like store bought pizza, usually frozen? Or do you prefer to get pizza delivered to you instead? I am a mix of both. I like getting a frozen pizza once in a while, but I also don't mind getting delivery. What's your preference?

I like pizza that is delivered as they are delivered hot and on time. We can select different toppings and enjoy with family and friends.

I really do not have a specific preference in things like this, for me the most important is that i get what i want and it is okay ( the taste is satisfactory). If i feel like buying from the store i buy, if i am too tired to go to the store i can order.

I've never gotten into the delivery thing, not knocking people what are into it. Well, I've just always waited 10 to 20 minutes for a pizza. Anyway, I have worked DoorDash so I know all about delivery.

Myself, I prefer to have the pizza at the restaurant also.

I don't mind either store-bought that is frozen or even pizza that is delivered, it all depends on what I can afford at the time.

I will admit that I do prefer a pizza that is delivered though and will get that if I can over a frozen pizza.

I like delivered quite a bit, but sometimes store bought that is already cooked in person IS SO good. The pizza at Sams club, a huge store, is pretty delicious.

Pizza is my favourite snack or should I say food. There's no way I would get pizza and not enjoy it. There was a time when I was addicted to eating pizza. I was eating pizza at least 3 times in a week. I only couldn't make my own pizza but I wished I knew how to do it.

I don't mind either store-bought that is frozen or even pizza that is delivered, it all depends on what I can afford at the time.

I will admit that I do prefer a pizza that is delivered though and will get that if I can over a frozen pizza.
Afford!
Well, that's the word I like to use.
Depending on the money I have, I will either buy a frozen pizza, get it delivered, or even make my own pizza at home.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back