What's new

Stop gaming ? Why ?

simply when I will get married because I won't have the time to play games like now, I will have some plans to do with my job so completely you won't think to play at that time.

Every now and then, I do it, taking a break and restoring my energy redirecting it on what is more important.

For me playing games has no limits .. i'll keep playing as long i can ... perhaps i'll stop playing when i am dead ... if something make you have a good time don't stop doing it

I can only stop playing games if I have become so addicted in them such that I cannot do other important things. Otherwise, I love playing and I try my best to balance playing and working. I take breaks sometimes from games when I have alot to do.

I have never be in love with gaming ,so I think that won't be a problem to me.What made me not to be fun of it was seeing my friends being so lazy .They couldn't manage their daily activities, reason being they could do gaming and going extra apart from their free time.

I won't stop gaming, I be those kind of people that are going to be in their 80s who still does gaming on and off. That's if I live till then :p maybe became a full time streamer and get enough money to live on and to be famous. Gaming for me won't stop, even if I do hour here or there each day or week when I have time.

Flight sims I always do, as I speak doing a three hours flight and doing some work in the background.

I don't really think I can stop gaming, gaming has been my best hobby, is not something easy to abandon it, I used to have allot of fun while playing games I don't want to loose that happiness.

Seriously I don't know when I should stop playing games but I believe that day will surely come, I love playing games I don't think of I can stop playing it anytime soon.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back