What's new

Stock Trader Level: Where is your level?

We represent clients in over 150 countries around the world and are licenced and regulated in several jurisdictions.We keep your money in major banks, totally separate from the rest of the company's cash.

The level of stock traders needs to be understood by all traders so that they can measure the strategy that suits them, although trading skills will develop if they continue to learn and practice and will be followed by increasing levels. In stock traders we know there are 5 levels, namely: Growth Investors, Trend Following Traders, Swing Traders, Day Traders, and Intraday Traders.

First Level of Growth Investors
Growth Investor is an introduction to the market, the type of stock and can buy shares regularly within a certain period, which is useful for training discipline in investing in stocks. Growth Investor focuses on stocks with a Return on Equity (ROE) value of> 15%, as well as analysis of the issuer's financial statements.

Second Level Trend Following Trader
Trend Following Traders can read and analyze daily charts and the Moving Avarage indicator, so they can start looking for stocks that are moving with an uptrend. Trading periods can be days or weeks / months.

Third Level Swing Trader
Swing Traders can already take advantage of stock price fluctuations as a buy / sell area, strategies that are often used are daily or weekly charts, as well as trend lines or channels. Trading periods can be days or weeks / months.

Fourth Level, Day Trader.
Day Traders take advantage of the market euphoria characterized by price and volume spikes to buy and sell in the short daily. This type of trader often buys shares in the afternoon to sell them tomorrow morning, with a profit target of between 3% - 5%. The criteria used by Day Traders include: volume spikes, price increases, and market maker accumulation.

Fifth Level, Intraday Trader
Intraday Traders take advantage of price volatility or swing prices up and down in one day. This level is similar to the Day Trader, except that the time frame is shorter, which is a matter of a few minutes and a few hours. The profit target is very thin, between 0.5% - 2% but the frequency of trading is high, so you can get accumulated profit from several transactions made in one day. The analysis method that is often used is the minute chart and hourly chart.
When asked what level I have attained in trading of crypto currency, I ask myself do I really know how to trade, not to talk of attainable levels.

Though i am not that well grounded in stock,but i was introduce to stock trading by a friend way back in collage,and i keyed into it,and though the returns was low after investing,but i continued to invest in other stock.I would say that based on your explanation,i belong to the growth investors.

You appear to know your market very well as it concerns stick trading. Do you practice all of the levels you mentioned at different circumstances and situations or you only stick one regardless of the circumference in trade

T
The level of stock traders needs to be understood by all traders so that they can measure the strategy that suits them, although trading skills will develop if they continue to learn and practice and will be followed by increasing levels. In stock traders we know there are 5 levels, namely: Growth Investors, Trend Following Traders, Swing Traders, Day Traders, and Intraday Traders.

First Level of Growth Investors
Growth Investor is an introduction to the market, the type of stock and can buy shares regularly within a certain period, which is useful for training discipline in investing in stocks. Growth Investor focuses on stocks with a Return on Equity (ROE) value of> 15%, as well as analysis of the issuer's financial statements.

Second Level Trend Following Trader
Trend Following Traders can read and analyze daily charts and the Moving Avarage indicator, so they can start looking for stocks that are moving with an uptrend. Trading periods can be days or weeks / months.

Third Level Swing Trader
Swing Traders can already take advantage of stock price fluctuations as a buy / sell area, strategies that are often used are daily or weekly charts, as well as trend lines or channels. Trading periods can be days or weeks / months.

Fourth Level, Day Trader.
Day Traders take advantage of the market euphoria characterized by price and volume spikes to buy and sell in the short daily. This type of trader often buys shares in the afternoon to sell them tomorrow morning, with a profit target of between 3% - 5%. The criteria used by Day Traders include: volume spikes, price increases, and market maker accumulation.

Fifth Level, Intraday Trader
Intraday Traders take advantage of price volatility or swing prices up and down in one day. This level is similar to the Day Trader, except that the time frame is shorter, which is a matter of a few minutes and a few hours. The profit target is very thin, between 0.5% - 2% but the frequency of trading is high, so you can get accumulated profit from several transactions made in one day. The analysis method that is often used is the minute chart and hourly chart
Thank you for taking your time to teach us on this. In stock trading, more and more knowledge is indeed needed t be able to become a successful stock trader and make as much profits as you want.

This thread has shed light upon some of the levels in stock trading, I didn't even know there are levels based on the area of specialty of some of these traders.

I'm currently a first level growth Investor in the stock market. I'm just a newbie in the market and I'm still learning from my mentors who are already a guru in the market

If there is a beginner level for anyone when it comes to stock trading discussion, that is the level I would say I am at right now. I don't trade stocks to begin with, so that's the level I think suit me

I think I'm still in the second level though I'm going to increase that greatly this year and try to get to the fourth level especially when it comes to crypto currency trading.

Stock trading is one of the business ventures I have much interest on but currently I do not have proper knowledge of how it works. I am still at the beginner level because I have not started making much research about it.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back