What's new

Stock Preference

A mixture of both in the sense that the more established ones would bring income in the short run while the carefully researched newer ones would appreciate and bring more value in the long run.
One of the things that i like about new stock is that if the stock has a good prospect to rise in the future then it will be a good avenue to invest in,because it is actually better to invest when the stock is affordable.

One of the things that i like about new stock is that if the stock has a good prospect to rise in the future then it will be a good avenue to invest in,because it is actually better to invest when the stock is affordable.
I agree with you completely. Imagine those who had bought into Twitter, Facebook stocks when it was still affordable, they'll be smiling all the way now. Finding this companies might be a little tasking too

I agree with you completely. Imagine those who had bought into Twitter, Facebook stocks when it was still affordable, they'll be smiling all the way now. Finding this companies might be a little tasking too
That is the reason why a potential investor would need the services of a competent and qualified stock broker that should be able to advice him on the right stock to buy,the one that has the prospect to grow.

I like investing in IPO which means I like investing in recently listed companies. This will allow me to buy a lot of shares for a small price. if I cannot buy IPO, I will check how the company is performing before I make a decision for investing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back