What's new

Stock Preference

If I were to invest in anything, I would make sure what I invested in was American first. I want to support American companies and projects only as many of our supply chains and jobs went overseas and it has crippled the economy in the long run.

A mixture of both in the sense that the more established ones would bring income in the short run while the carefully researched newer ones would appreciate and bring more value in the long run.

As somebody who wants to make a lot of money I am more interested in investing in stocks that have not become blue-chip yet because they have the greatest potential of making more money.

As for me as an investors,i would like a situation whereby before i will invest into any stock i will like to do a deligent research on the company baground,the directors,the financial records and their track records of income,but most big outfits usually needs more funds to be able to earn good returns.

Which stock do you prefer to invest in?
Those that are already established or those that are just starting to boom?
Whenever I decide to invest in stocks, I will make sure that I invest in an already established and well-reputed company.

if am to invest on stock as a beginner, then i would definitely invest on a much bigger and established brand rather than investing on a company that does not have a proven record yet, except i am lured to the investment by a financial expert.

As somebody who wants to make a lot of money I am more interested in investing in stocks that have not become blue-chip yet because they have the greatest potential of making more money.
Most persons would prefer to invest in a share that is just coming up,reason being that if it has a good prospect of growth,it can within a very short time give investors real value for their money.

A mixture of both in the sense that the more established ones would bring income in the short run while the carefully researched newer ones would appreciate and bring more value in the long run.
Brilliant! I totally agree, thanks for this. :)

if am to invest on stock as a beginner, then i would definitely invest on a much bigger and established brand rather than investing on a company that does not have a proven record yet, except i am lured to the investment by a financial expert.
Fair point, we want reliability, and established companies have it.

Stock investment has its own risk. I'm not into it. But if we're investing in stocks, I only investing in stocks that are already established. Investing in stocks that are just booming is risk. Stocks itself is risky.

As an investor, I would like to be in a position where, before investing in any stock, I can conduct thorough research on the company's board of directors, and end-of-year financial statements. Also, I would look to find out the sustainability of the shares I am about to purchase

Both in that the older ones would generate income in the short term while the carefully considered newer ones would appreciate and add more value over the long term.

Well the best Which stock do you prefer to invest in?

I don't know much about investing in stocks but I have seen a lot of people do it and get a lot out of profit and go big overnight with little investment too.

I think the decision to invest, depends on your knowledge. you can decide to in an existing one or the newly one based on the potentials you have discovered from the stock.

The risk of investment in stocks that are just starting is un bearable when lost occur and co business men see your investment as selfish investment. I rather invest in existing stock business to Wich I have known the strategies to run the business

i would not want to make such decision in a haste and when i feel or sense something i usually try to analyse the situation before making any further use or before putting my hard earned money as well.

I think those already very established stocks are for people that are rich because you have to use huge amount to buy, i prefer stocks that are just coming up

i would not want to make such decision in a haste and when i feel or sense something i usually try to analyse the situation before making any further use or before putting my hard earned money as well.
Smart move! This is what I do too. You gotta be knowledgable about something you invest in 😉

before putting money in a business you do not know much about or you do not have the experience as well you need to go and get the required knowledge for that kind of a business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back