Eline

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Posts Club
May 23, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have some experience with the stock market. I mostly put myself into buying the dividend stocks and also some of the time bigger stocks of the bluechip companies. But apart from that i don't do much investment. And mostly these days learned about the forex market. But risking a lot into the forex market is not a good thing. So we have to do what may work out for us.

Which one of stock or forex market you would prefer?

I prefer to go the stock market way. The good thing about stick market is that once you get the knack of it, you can pretty well predict for yourselves if the market is going to be bearish or bullish.

It permits hot money, easy and instantaneous removal and addition and are more in line with market realities. On the other hand, the forex trading isnt easy, its more dependent on government and banking policies rather than market reality and requires large capital to make significant gains.

I am going the stockmarket way.

I would prefer forex trading even though that has to be done through experts that know and are known for their excellence in the trade.

I prefer the Forex market, the stock market is a bit too complex. As you need extensive research and knowledge on it with Forex with just basic knowledge you are good to go and you learn more with time

I will prefer stock market because it is less risky compared to forex trading .

They're both volatile but forex trading is a bit quicker i.e. you can gain or lose in a shorter time. It's also more flexible and profitable than stocks in a long run. You just need an in-depth knowledge of it.

I have some experience with the stock market. I mostly put myself into buying the dividend stocks and also some of the time bigger stocks of the bluechip companies. But apart from that i don't do much investment. And mostly these days learned about the forex market. But risking a lot into the forex market is not a good thing. So we have to do what may work out for us.

Which one of stock or forex market you would prefer?
I prefer forex, though I'm not a forex trader. I believe different things work for different people so we should stick to what we know how to do best

I prefer investing on stocks. I purchase stock of small or new companies. Though it may take a while before it materialize or may not even materialize at all but it’s worth the gamble

The appropriate response relies upon your market information and venture destinations. Monetary standards and stocks are totally various monsters, with the previous not generally appropriate for a purchase and-hold venture

I use to hear many things about stock market trading but I have minimal experience about it. But I know too well about forex trading. I have even traded via it before. I think forex is more understandable than the stock own. People are more open to trade via forex.

Stock market and forex market I would prefer stock market because forex market is very risky to invest into than stock market. We have less risk in stock market.

Stock market and forex are both the same. I still believe in stock exchange because I've merited from it. The dividend comes in token, but forex market is not commendable as a lots of scam are now entering forex marketing.

The largest difference between forex and the stock market is, of course, what you are trading. Forex, or foreign exchange, is a marketplace for the buying and selling of currencies, while the stock market deals in shares – the units of ownership in a company.

Forex is the act of trading currencies while in the stock market your basically buying and selling shares of various companies. The forex market is larger than the stock market, the stock market can be relatively safe with lower risks compared to the Forex market

I do not have any substantial experience with the forex market and stock market even though I have bought some shares a long time ago and traded foreign currency. Based on my knowledge and experience, I think the stock matter is better than the forex market. If you buy from IPO, you can buy a lot of shares for a small price, which gives an added advantage to the stock market over forex.

I am not really sold out with the stock market trading but I am quite well-versed since we have a shares of stocks of the biggest bank - my wife works there and the stocks were given to her as a bonus. Investing in stocks is good if the company is a blue chip that is stable although the earnings is not much. With foreign exchange it is almost the same in principle since you are dealing with a commodity that fluctuates in value. But in forex you need factual information about the economy and political status of the country. I said factual because there are rumors and fake news in the industry.

The largest difference between forex and the stock market is, of course, what you are trading. Forex, or foreign exchange, is a marketplace for the buying and selling of currencies, while the stock market deals in shares – the units of ownership in a company.

Stock market is less risky than forex market, in stock market all you have to do is to buy the stock of a company which you has the potential to grow bigger and pay good divided by the end of financial year, while in forex trading you put in an amount of money with a prediction while hoping it goes in your favor, if it does you win big but if it doesn't you lose the money. So I prefer stock market to forex trading.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator