What's new

Stock Market vs Forex Market

It is just that I have had no tangible experience trading the stock market at any time in the past till now. But I have been having a lot of experiences trading the forex market so many times

If I'm left to choose between forex and stock exchange trading, I'll simply go for forex trading. I don't know about stock, but I'm somehow suited with forex.
That is wise to avoid engaging in something that you do not really know. I have some knowledge in forex and in stocks but I have not been investing because I am not really interested. Besides, I do not have the money for investing. My money in the bank is intended for buying real estate.

To me I can simply say that the forex market is a more interesting Market than the stock market seeing that stock market trading isn't that much popular compared to the forex market

If you are usually after security reason I will advise you to go to stock market and invest your money there. Forex is for those who know how to control trade to their own advantage.

That is wise to avoid engaging in something that you do not really know. I have some knowledge in forex and in stocks but I have not been investing because I am not really interested. Besides, I do not have the money for investing. My money in the bank is intended for buying real estate.
You're a retiree I believe you aren't needing such kind of risky kind of investment. Your health needs relaxation. Real estate is better for you man.

Stock market is actually like buying into a company to invest in shares or bonds while forex is a money market of different currencies of the world

Stock market is less risky than forex market, in stock market all you have to do is to buy the stock of a company which you has the potential to grow bigger and pay good divided by the end of financial year, while in forex trading you put in an amount of money with a prediction while hoping it goes in your favor, if it does you win big but if it doesn't you lose the money. So I prefer stock market to forex trading.
Stock market involves selling of securities of different Business ventures and company why forex involve the buying and selling of foreign currency.

I have some experience with the stock market. I mostly put myself into buying the dividend stocks and also some of the time bigger stocks of the bluechip companies. But apart from that i don't do much investment. And mostly these days learned about the forex market. But risking a lot into the forex market is not a good thing. So we have to do what may work out for us.

Which one of stock or forex market you would prefer?
Everybody have what really works for them not everybody must get involved with forex. As long you already have enough knowledge about the investment, I think you are Is better to stick to it...

I'm going to lean towards the direction of forex trading because that market is more easily understood by me. Besides, I'm more inclined towards something that I can trade at night; the stock market has a closing period daily

I prefer to go the stock market way. The good thing about stick market is that once you get the knack of it, you can pretty well predict for yourselves if the market is going to be bearish or bullish.

It permits hot money, easy and instantaneous removal and addition and are more in line with market realities. On the other hand, the forex trading isnt easy, its more dependent on government and banking policies rather than market reality and requires large capital to make significant gains.

I am going the stockmarket way.
I think the stock market is much more okay with respect to risks, forex has lots of risks than the stock market. Stock market preferable by me

I have some experience with the stock market. I mostly put myself into buying the dividend stocks and also some of the time bigger stocks of the bluechip companies. But apart from that i don't do much investment. And mostly these days learned about the forex market. But risking a lot into the forex market is not a good thing. So we have to do what may work out for us.

I know everything to be known in the stock market exchange , you are always going to get something in returned but in forex market, you are not guatentee of getting your money back.

Stock market is less risky than forex market, in stock market all you have to do is to buy the stock of a company which you has the potential to grow bigger and pay good divided by the end of financial year, while in forex trading you put in an amount of money with a prediction while hoping it goes in your favor, if it does you win big but if it doesn't you lose the money. So I prefer stock market to forex trading.
Abia State University in foreign exchange market start stock exchange market this is because I am used to foreign exchange market and conversate with furnaces market and the way you talk to it than the stock exchange market.

I'm kind of confused about all this investment at the moment because I was introduced to forex trading and I invested all my hard earn savings base on the fact that am going to make times 3 of my money but in the end, I lost it all.

I take the forex market. I think it better than the stock market because it has more volume of trades on a daily basis far more than is seen in the stock market. And it is also more liquid in nature than the stock market as well

I don't know much about the stock market like I do the forex market. But I think both of them are really great for a person's investment. Once you learn the knowledge and skills needed, you can earn well in both.

Both are profitable but I would prefer stock over forex. Stock market is less risky than stock market with the help of a broker you will earn good dividend.

A lot of people believe that forex investment is a get rich quick scheme, however, not all people who invest in forex can become rich. Stock market is for those who have patience.

for me I prefer the forex market because I have learned a lot from just observing at the market moves close the little knowledge I have gotten so far make me understand that is a high risk in Forex but with patience an understanding there's a very big turnover also in it

Stock market and forex market, both have one thing in common, both market works in speculation, and both are very risky. However, between stock and forex, stock market can be considered less risky.

They are both risky and profitable at the same time. I would go for the stock market because with good research, you can invest in a stock with potentials for huge profits and boom! But forex, the stakes seem a bit higher.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator