What's new

Stock Market vs Forex Market

The largest difference between forex and stock market is, of course, what you are trading. Forex exchange is a market place for buying and selling of currencies, while the stock market deals with shares

When it comes to make an investment, I would prefer investing in stock market. Forex market is little risky, in fact forex market is very volatile in nature. Forex trading is for those who want to make money from short term investment

To be candid with you, I don't ike either of stock market or forex trading due to the high level of risk involved in both of them. These are the kind of investment in which someone can loose all their investment in just a day.

The largest difference between forex and the stock market is, of course, what you are trading. Forex, or foreign exchange, is a marketplace for the buying and selling of currencies, while the stock market deals in shares – the units of ownership in a company.

I have some experience with the stock market. I mostly put myself into buying the dividend stocks and also some of the time bigger stocks of the bluechip companies. But apart from that i don't do much investment. And mostly these days learned about the forex market. But risking a lot into the forex market is not a good thing. So we have to do what may work out for us.

Which one of stock or forex market you would prefer?
I would consider it a good idea to invest in Forex trading myself as I have some experience in it and I think it is less risky than the stock market. I may waste your money so I think forex trading is the best. And I would advise you to invest in Forex too. It will be a better decision and more profitable for you.

The largest difference between forex and the stock market is, of course, what you are trading. Forex, or foreign exchange, is a marketplace for the buying and selling of currencies, while the stock market deals in shares – the units of ownership in a company. Primarily, your decision about whether to trade currencies or stocks should be based on which asset you are interested in trading, but there are some other factors you need to consider.

Concerning forex market vrs stock market. Well, I know that the two market are volatile but and individual tends to lose more or gain more with a short period of time when it comes to forex market. Any of the investment you a going into, you must be informed and and be knowledgeable about the investment before going in to so as to make some evaluations.

You said forex market did not work for you but it is working for other people you really need to ask yourself these question 'what are the things that is not making you to get it right in forex trading' to forex trade is very ok. In my view the only thing that will make you get it right in forex is you having a good interpretational skills,and your strategy is important you need to know it, moroever set a reasonable target

I prefer to go the stock market way. The good thing about stick market is that once you get the knack of it, you can pretty well predict for yourselves if the market is going to be bearish or bullish.

It permits hot money, easy and instantaneous removal and addition and are more in line with market realities. On the other hand, the forex trading isnt easy, its more dependent on government and banking policies rather than market

I have been making a few research about hem over the last couple of weeks and I think I find forex trading to be more predictable and the risk more manage able.

I don't know much about stock but i got some knowledge sround forex trading. I once traded forex via demo account at promo.stormgain broker.

I do not know so much about the stock market, I have tried hit it just seems complex. I have traded forex a little but a lot of my trading has been on crypto.

I think both markets are volatile and they are both susceptible to changes by big whales however I think I'd go for the stock market option.

I prefer in the forex market my friend. The stock market can make you loose when stocks are going down, but In forex you can profit from up and downs.

Both stock and forex market worth trading but i preferred the forex market because i was thought about it unlike stock that nobody told me snout it.

I only have ex about the stock market and I mostly buy high growth stock. For now I don't have any experience or knowledge about the forex market so I don't anything to say about it

Stock trading is still very much more good to invest into than forex trading. I said this just because of the fact that it's hard to know currency valuation at times and this can make one lose money

Of the two I will prefer the forex market as my option of choice here. This is a very simple reason to that. I have known forex trading for a while longer than stock market trading that I don't even participate in

If I'm left to choose between forex and stock exchange trading, I'll simply go for forex trading. I don't know about stock, but I'm somehow suited with forex.

I think both them are good to go into because both stock market and forex trading are good, but for me I prefer stock market because the risky is less in the market.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator