What's new

Stock market and insider trading

I do not really know that such information about an insider in an organisation is not permitted,but what if situation present itself that one gets to know about the financial and health status of an organisation,would that not be an advantage for the trade.

Insider trading is not good. I don't know if it's illegal in my country. Regardless of whether it's legal or illegal, it's not good for an employee of a company to the giving out personal information to a person who show interest in buying a stock in a company.

A lot of people might not want to admit it but then insider trading is something that happened and you still continue happening. We just have to continue living with it.

I believe that insider trading is a big deal. Consider the scenario in which you give a tip about a specific stock and no one else is aware that the stock in question will skyrocket in a few hours, giving you the perfect opportunity to buy the stock and making a tidy profit when the price increases.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back