What's new

Stock investment

Stock is an investment. When you buy a company's stock, you are buying a small piece of that company, called a share. Investors buy stocks in companies that they believe will increase their value. If this happens, the company's stock price also rises. The stock can then be sold at a profit.

I think it will be good, but you will need to learn whats involved. Most of these online sites can manipulate prices so it's best you leave before investing.

I think it will be good, but you will need to learn whats involved. Most of these online sites can manipulate prices so it's best you leave before investing.
The stock investment that I have in mind is the offline trading in the stock exchange market here. It is not good to be trading online because you do not know if the site is legit or not. The broker in the stock exchange here are certified and registered so you cannot be fooled of your money.

I personally I am not into the stock market trading or investment currently or in time past. And I don't intend going into it in a hurry at the moment. You need to really understand that market before venturing your capital into it

Stock is an unstable form of investment at this time of covid-19 pandemic, it's been very volatile, one minute a stock is gaining, the next minute the same stock is plummeting, so I will advise you not to invest in stock for now because this pandemic period is not favouring the stock market one bit.
Stock investment is a very good investment that one can invest into it helps you to sell stock online it is just like cryptocurrency but one has to learn the trade before going into it.

It is a great choice to invest in stocks, but take a week and study the companies, my advice is invest in the companies that you spend your energy in, where you put your attention.

It is a great choice to invest in stocks, but take a week and study the companies, my advice is invest in the companies that you spend your energy in, where you put your attention.
I don't really know much about stock investment and for me to invest in it now will be a complete disaster because I may be at a high risk of losing, My most preferred form of investment I am doing now is just crypto and that is the one I have better understanding of.

Yeah. Investing in the stock market is a good way to build wealth or make money by the side; though it's very very advisable that you ensure you're well knowledgeable about what you want to delve into and how to know and trade profitably.

I have read many sad stories with respect to stock investment before.

So, I just can't bring myself to look more into it. It's so easy to lose whatever you have earned so far, if you are not careful. So, I would like to understand the basics of stock investment. I have read couple of articles before and I have come across some apps which can track the progress too.

Do you think it would be a good experience, to start using an app for stock investment? Kindly, give me some advice and necessary tips. Thank you all in advance.
Going into the stock market without knowledge on it is quite risky. That's why many people have lost their investments. I think there is an app where people can monitor their stocks. You can also get the services of a stock broker to help you with your investments.

I have read many sad stories with respect to stock investment before.

So, I just can't bring myself to look more into it. It's so easy to lose whatever you have earned so far, if you are not careful. So, I would like to understand the basics of stock investment. I have read couple of articles before and I have come across some apps which can track the progress too.

Do you think it would be a good experience, to start using an app for stock investment? Kindly, give me some advice and necessary tips. Thank you all in advance.
Yes, i understand. There are many stories that tell losses incurred by many stock investors.
If you want to invest in stocks, you can still succeed at it because there are others out there who have profited from it.
About the app, you could use it to track the growth of your stocks.

Though personally i have not invested into stock through an app before,but the stock investment i have is the one we usually go through a stockbrooker,and that has been the type of stock i have been investing in.

Stock trading is one of the best business which anyone can dive into but you need to make a lot of research get train other wise you may lose alot

Stock trading is very good but I beleive that forex is the best there is nothing wrong if you chose to invest with stock but you will need to have a good stock broker whom will be giving you some advice on the matter and how the market work

Sad to say, stock brokers are limited in their abilities.
When the markets are bad, one's money can go in a matter of minutes.
Personally, I'd choose alternative investment strategies over equities.

Stock investment is never good when I started trading stock someone warn that I should go into the forex market rather so I think I have to force myself and move one and I think that stock trading fail me and I opted to trade forex rather

Stock is an investment. When you buy a company's stock, you are buying a small piece of that company, called a share. Investors buy stocks in companies that they believe will increase their value. If this happens, the company's stock price also rises. The stock can then be sold at a profit.
Yea, not all stocks are profitable. If you can be able to get good quality stock that can generate profit then that will be of a greater advantage . so many people are looking for this opportunity as well. Profitable stocks are expensive compared to the non-profitable one.

It is sad that even stock brokers can only do much. When the markets are down, one's capital can go up in smoke in just a short while. Personally, I would pick other investment options over stocks.
Every kind of investment is risky including stock and cryptocurrency. I also lost a lot of money in cryptocurrency but that did not make me to give up. I simply started searching for more knowledge.

So I heard ponzi scheme has been existing for a very long time , way before the emergence of internet , people have been falling victim back then and until now because human are greedy by nature .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back