What's new

Stickyverts.club Reviews: Scam or Legit?

Best_Online_Earning

Best Online Earning
500 Posts Club
Dec 16, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
WHAT IS Stickyverts.club?

Stickyverts.club is a Paid To Click (PTC) site. (BAP System)
Advertisers are paying for the Ads and Members will get paid for viewing Ads.
Buy $0.25 Adpack and Get 750 BAPs, Instant Cashout from Day 1

HOW MUCH CAN I EARN WITH Stickyverts.club?

Earn up to $0.01 Per Click

HOW TO GET STARTED?
Click to join: Stickyverts

Payment Method:
Payeer, Bitcoin, Perfect Money, BCH, ETH
Minimum Payout $0.03

I think, I will be happy if I can get more information about the platform and fell good with the amount of money they pay.
Post automatically merged:

I think, I will be happy if I can get more information about the platform and fell good with the amount of money they pay. i will be happy if some other links/websites of this same purpose were released here.

Payment Received.

Sticky-Verts-01.png

Payment #4

Instant Payment

Sticky-Verts-04.png

Thanks

StickyVerts turned to Scam

Forum Changed. Not Paying any more.
All members Payment Proof has removed.
Showing some false list of Payment Proof.

No reply from Support.
Don't Invest any more.

Last edited:
I have heard about this site long time ago, but my question is are they still paying? Because some site that started them have stopped paying their users, so they are likely to have stopped paying and you won't find out until you request for your payment they turn you down

HOW TO GET STARTED?

Payment Method:
Minimum Payout $0.03

I've seen plenty of stuff like this. Site offering payment for clicking links on their site. But I'm very skeptical on how or what I spend my time online with. You might end up spending hours and generating traffic for this site and still won't get paid.

If this platform is still paying, it should be one of the platforms to gather some few cents. It is good that you brought this platform here and even with payment proofs. This will encourage intending member. That is my opinion.

HOW TO GET STARTED?

Payment Method:
Minimum Payout $0.03

I don't have much time to waste online but if I have one I would have consider to join this platform but the problem is their mode of payment because I don't like any of their payment method.

Please is this site is still paying, I really want to know because I don't want to waste my time, data, energy and strength on something that won't be productive again

Please is this site is still paying, I really want to know because I don't want to waste my time, data, energy and strength on something that won't be productive again

There is no recent Payment Proof or any update on this site. That means it will be wasting of time if you work on this site.
Site has already turned to Scam. It has paid for few days when started. Later it has not paid.
Many members payment was pending. Leave this site and move to some other site.

There is no recent Payment Proof or any update on this site. That means it will be wasting of time if you work on this site.
Site has already turned to Scam. It has paid for few days when started. Later it has not paid.
Many members payment was pending. Leave this site and move to some other site.

so I understand that all the proof of payment proof on the site is fake, right? it really looked promising, I wanted to sign up under your ref ... but I leave them like this ...

so I understand that all the proof of payment proof on the site is fake, right? it really looked promising, I wanted to sign up under your ref ... but I leave them like this ...
Site is Scam.
All Payment Proof showing are fake.
Any site removed Forum means, you can think as Scam.
This is simple logic to know a site is scam or not.
So don't register, no need to work or invest.
It is waste of time and money.

It seems like you earn most of your money online on PTC sites. But for this I don't think you can earn a tangible amount from that website.

It depends on site. All sites are not same.
So you can't earn same from all sites.
Somewhere we can earn more and somewhere less.
Important is we can earn low but we should not be in loss.

It depends on site. All sites are not same.
So you can't earn same from all sites.
Somewhere we can earn more and somewhere less.
Important is we can earn low but we should not be in loss.
That's great. But I've tried different sites and I gain the same result that's what discouraged me from joining Paid to click sites. But do you think there are legit one's?

That's great. But I've tried different sites and I gain the same result that's what discouraged me from joining Paid to click sites. But do you think there are legit one's?
Yes - some sites are there.
You can check my blog.
In PTC Recommended I have listed only those site, which are paying till now without any issue.
If you want you can visit any site and check if any site may be suitable for you.

I've heard of this site for a long time, but I'm curious if they're still paying. Because some of the sites that began them have ceased paying their members, they are likely to have stopped paying, and you will not know until you seek payment and they refuse.

Yes - some sites are there.
You can check my blog.
In PTC Recommended I have listed only those site, which are paying till now without any issue.
If you want you can visit any site and check if any site may be suitable for you.
I will love it to visit your blog can you please share a link to your blog if you won't mind. I will love to earn money on PTC sites no matter how small it pays.

I will love it to visit your blog can you please share a link to your blog if you won't mind. I will love to earn money on PTC sites no matter how small it pays.

Just click on the my signature banner on this message.
I have listed many things you can check.
Also recent payment proof are there.
Some features and earning way on those sites also mentioned.

Well for me I have decided,not to work on pay per click platform there are some forum that don't pay irrespective of you clicking and most of them have low payment

Just click on the my signature banner on this message.
I have listed many things you can check.
Also recent payment proof are there.
Some features and earning way on those sites also mentioned.
Thank you I will surely give it a trial. But what do I need to know before joining the site, is there anything I need to know before joining the site?

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back