What's new

Stay Awhile and Listen

I 100% am! It was one of the first games I've played online, right next to Runescape back around 2003 as well. I'm super hyped for the game, I actually still play Diablo 2 to this day, they never shut down the servers and I now see why. I'm planning on making an account so I can have a nice account once the game goes live!

Reactions: Dot
I don't normally play games online because I see it as a waste of time, I have different offline games to play but for online I don't play games.

Who is excited for Diablo II Resurrected!? September 23, 2021, where are you at?
I started playing Diablo in 2003, the only PC video game I have had the most fun in. Anyone else fans if so check out https://www.guilded.gg/DiabloFans

more info on D2R:
I have never really had any Interest In only games until recently, I started developing some interest in online games, is there an Android version for smartphones?

Thank you for sharing this information but you didn't really give a good explanation about it, how it's works for someone who is new to it, what they need to be, how to withdraw and how well it's does pay

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back